S2 Chapter 21: An Explosive Battle!!

ابدأ من البداية

Valt: We've been training long and hard to take you two down so get ready.

Athena: Lane.. stick to the plan that i came up with.

Lane: No, you'll stay out of my way!

Referee: Tag Battle!!

*The 4 bladers take their positions as the battle began*

Referee: Ready Set!!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*The 4 beys land in the stadium and Lucifer wasted no time going on the offensive as it slams into Spriggan at full force*

Lane: At long last Shu Kurenai.. we finally fight!!

Shu: Yeah, and i'll beat Lucifer once and for all.. with him!

*Lucifer and Spriggan were locked in a fierce clash as Valkyrie and Adeona were engaged in a back and forth barrage of attack*

Athena: Blow them away!

Valt: Cut them down!!

*Both beys go flying back as Lucifer and Spriggan remained locked together, Shu smiles as Lane watched in a bit of shock*

Shu: You've fallen right into our trap..

*Lane watches as Valkyrie hits the rim and races towards the 2 beys! Lucifer was then sandwiched between the 2 beys as it began to shake between them*

Athena: Adeona!

*Adeona comes charging in towards the 3 beys for the assist*

Lane: I told you to stay out of my way!!

*Lucifer breaks free and knocks Adeona into the air and both Valkyrie and Spriggan crush Lucifer between them once again*

Lane: Valt Aoi.. Shu Kurenai... Prepare to be destroyed!!!

*Adeona speeds up and it races toward the trio and slams directly into Lucifer which takes Lane by surprise*

Athena: Lane, Now!!

*Lane watched in surprise as Adeona was transferring its stamina and power to Lucifer and make it spin even longer and faster*

Athena: Lane! Are you going to counterattack or not?!

*Lane lets out a fierce yell as the belts covering his body snap and fly off as his Flare burns to life*

Lane: Lucifer!!!

Lane: True Emperor Disaster!!

*The stadium erupts in a ball of purple flames as Adeona, Spriggan and Valkyrie go flying out of the stadium from the intense special move!*

Valt: What?!

Shu: How did-?!

Referee: Emperor Lucifer and Guardian Adeona win with an Over Finish! Athena and Lane Valhalla are the winners!