“No. We are leaving Saif.” There was no way in hell he was going to wait. It was not safe.... Specially with the innocence she carried. He preferred her beauty to be confided in the protective walls of his fortress where no evil would lurk around her.

“Then take some of the guards with you sir.” Saif insisted, his voice getting anxious at the other side of the phone.

“No, I'll manage.” But Jahangir denied paying no heed to his head security's words. He was not comfortable travelling with his guards in Aria's presence. He did trusted them with his security but did not trusted their intensions with Aria. They were men at the end of the day.... And she, an enchantress. 

He did not wanted to take any risk with her and there was only one person he could trust with her..... And it was him. Only him.

“but sir—” Saif tried negotiating with him but he cut the call, putting end to the discussion and got into the car. He then turned his attention towards Aria, who had now sitting up straight and was narrowing her eyes at his phone, blaming it for her upcoming doom, knowing now was her turn to be yelled upon.

What an irony it was ?! She was bracing herself for something, she had no knowledge about. All thanks to Nawab Jahangir Riyaz Durrani who was once again behaving like his old erupting volcanic self for God knows what reason. 

“What. Were. You. Doing. Back. There ?” he demanded, boring daggers at her small form, watching her shiver at the sight of him, drowning her in the wave of his anger, rendering her breathless.

“W-what are y-you talking a-about ?” Aria stuttered answering Jahangir with fluttering eyes quaking at the sight of his fierce orbs which were staking the claim to perish her.....

And they did, as the next second he roared at her, feeling his anger increase a notch, on her nativity to understand her mistake.

“What were you doing back there with that man ?! IS IT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ARIA ?” Aria flinched at Jahangir's tone but she did not let his anger drain the courage she had gathered to speak in his raging presence.

“I was talking with my fiance and I don't find anything wrong in it.” She gave him a smartass reply, pulling up a facade of a brave girl, when from inside she was feeling like a total scaredy cat.

She cringed at herself for being so weak infront of Jahangir, but then it wasn't her fault. His aura was too powerful and it always forced her to submit before him.

And she could swear her baby Romeo, was more courageous than her in ‘facing Jahangir department.’

“You don't see anything wrong in it ?! Are you kidding me ?! You were practically laughing with that man.” Her blood boiled with Jahangir’s accusations but she kept her temper at check and still answered him politely, not wanting to repeat the mistake of hurting him again.

“Yes, I was. And that man Arhaan is going to be my husband.” Knowing the pain of being hurt by your loved ones, she kept her volume low and answered him calmly, reminding him of the relation she shared with the so called man.

Her words made Jahangir laugh and he mocked her harshly, trapping her in the web of her own words, rendering her speechless.

“Exactly! Going to be... Abhi wo tumhara koi nahi hai. You two are not even engaged.” her insides felt twisting badly at his words.... He was looking at her like she was a criminal accused of a murder.

(He is no one for now.)

What was her fault in it ?

She was only trying to know the man her family chose for her and that too on their instructions.... But Jahangir made her feel like she had committed haram---