[💕 || ROYALTY ]

— ;; been dying to do a royal au for a while now tbh : D

ARRANGED MARRIAGE

SCENARIO ONE
- y/n and /crush/  have never gotten along. however the kingdom they both originated from happened to be... close.
something needs to be done as the kingdoms have been needing to unify due to countless problems— those problems were going to be fixed by unification..
but that mean y/n and /crush/ had to get married.

-
SCENARIO TWO
- y/n stormed out of the castle, furious. who would be happy after being told that they'd be marrying the person from the neighbouring kingdom?!
/crush/ also happened to be extremely annoyed too. they were in your kingdom, about to meet you but they had snuck off... away from his parents.
that's when- bam! you two had bumped into each other in (place in the kingdom).
they noticed your frustrated aura and asked if you were fine/you notice their frustrated aura and asked if they are fine.
you weren't even aware of the fact that they were royal and that they were the person you'd been set up to marry.

-
make your own !
-

KNIGHT X ROYAL

SCENARIO ONE
- you were of royal blood— the child of the king and queen- next in line to the thrown! and here was your knight; /crush/.
you two were best friends and always went to places together. not only since it was their job but... instead because they genuinely grew to love and care for you.
you were set up to marry a suitor, something you were very unhappy with.
/crush/ would comfort you about it quite often..

SCENARIO TWO
- same as the first BUT! roles are reversed.

SCENARIO THREE
- you were of royal blood— the child of the king and queen- next in line to the thrown! and here was your knight; /crush/.
you two were best friends and always went to places together. not only since it was their job but... instead because they genuinely grew to love and care for you.
you were forced to join your parents the ball. hating it for majority of the time as suitors came left and right.
/crush/ distanced themselves from you, giving you the space but still close by to be alerted. that's when some prick decided to come up to you. they hit on you but you declined and asked to back off— yeah didn't do well. they insulted you, enraged. /crush/ was visibly upset by this.

SCENARIO FOUR
- basically like scenario three but roles are reversed.

OPEN SCENARIOS HERE!
- any scenario is welcome! make your ownn