[🍃 || MAIA ]

[ 🌸 || NAME ] maia andromeda

[ 🌸 || NAME ]
maia andromeda

[ 🍃 || ALIASES / NICKNAME ]
n/a

[ 🍃 || AGE ]
early to mid 20s

[ 🍃 || BIRTHDAY ]
july 3rd

[ 🍃 || RESIDENCE ]
mondstadt

[ 🍃 || GENDER ]
Female

[ 🍃 || SEXUALITY ]
bisexual

[ 🍃 || APPEARANCE ]
maia stands about at 5'3 to 5'4.
with light brown eyes and dark brown hair, she has fair skin.

[ 🍃 || PERSONALITY  ]

maia is confident young woman.
she's a laid back person. although she keeps up a professional attitude, she's incredibly chill.
cheerful and overall friendly, she's outgoing.

the young lady is a competitive lad, shown to be a very cheeky and playful. loving the spirit of fighting when it comes to it being a contest.

although, as nice as she seems— she's easily irritated, snappy and just grumpy when you tick her off.
easily flustered over being corrected or just losing, and sulks a lot about it.

maia is very overprotective of those she cares about, acting like a big sister or even a mother figure towards those younger than her.

[ 🍃 || OCCUPATION ]
High ranking knight in the Knights of Favonius

[ 🍃 || LOVE INTEREST ]
• kaeya alberich
they grew up close, as maia has always been close with both diluc and kaeya.
kaeya's charm has no quick effect on maia, being able to hold back in her feelings... she's used to it.
but theres a little bit in her that goes crazy when he smooth talks her.

[ 🍃 || VISION ]
anemo

[ 🍃 || WEAPON ]
polearm

[ 🍃 || ELEMENTAL SKILL ]
her elemental skill consists of her spinning her polearm to create a gust of very strong wind.
using this elemental skill while running, it boosts up her speed.

[ 🍃 || ELEMENTAL BURTS ]
maia jabs her polearm into the ground and just as quickly pulls it up creating a large gust of wind. lasting 10 seconds, when using her normal attack, it applies more anemo damage and blows enemies away.

[ 🍃 || FAVOURITE FOOD ]
" gosh you dont know how much i love mint jellies... mm they're amazing! "

[ 🍃 || DISLIKED FOOD ]
" i'm not too much of a bitter food enthusiast. i don't like food that have bitter aftertastes.."

[ 🍃 || HOBBY ]
" weird hobby but playing with people's hair. its so relaxing to just sit there with your friend in front of you and you braid their hair while you two chat.."

[ 🌸 || BACKGROUND ]
maia was born into a rich family,
a family full of knights and very honourable people.

she grew up to be close with diluc, kaeya and jean due to this. along with another girl named wisteria.

one day, when she was 10, her mom and dad suddenly disappeared along with wisteria's mom and dad too..
she had to stay with wisteria's family— the Heinrichs.

after two years, the father of the heinrichs came back badly injured. delivering the news of maia's parents' death.
after that, she was raised by the heinrichs..

she received her vision when she started training for the knights of favonius. her drive to keep people safe so what happened to her parents wont happen to other children. keeping a cheerful and optimistic attitude as to not let negativity take over simply to make people around her smile.

[ 🍃 || VOICE CLAIM ]