Common Foxer

Species Name: Common Foxer
Name For Males: Common Foxero
Name For Females: Common Foxera
Name for Babies: Common Pupper
Diet: Herbivore
Lifespan: 100 or more.
Date Of Discovery: February 15th, 1858
Behavior: Social, optimistic, highly intelligent, and fully sentient.
Conservation Status: Least Concern
__________________________________________

Common Foxers were discovered February 15th in 1858 when explores were still exploring Foxer Island after discovering 3 species of Foxer so far (Tree Foxer, Forest Foxer, and Snake Foxer).

Common Foxers got their names when a young Tree Foxer informed the explorers that Common Foxers seem to be the most common species of Foxer seen most of the time during daytime, this meant that Common Foxers are Diurnal Creatures.

Just like most Foxers, Common Foxers are not only social, optimistic, and highly intelligent, but also fully sentient enough to make their own ideas/thoughts and speak full sentences!

The colors that Common Foxers come in are Red, Yellow, and Blue. Like most Foxers, Common Foxers are semi-aquatic monotremes that lay around five to ten Foxer Eggs after nine months.

Out of the nine species of Foxer on Foxer Island, Common Foxers makes up most of the population on Foxer Island while Tree Foxers are the 2nd species of Foxer to make up most of the population on Foxer Island.