46| Yoongi

Two weeks.

It's been two fucking weeks since Yoongi confessed and pretty much nothing had changed. 

Well, not nothing, but... not enough

Jimin still flinched a little whenever someone called out his name. Plus, he was still very reserved towards the older. Alright, Yoongi called it reserved while everyone else would obviously see how shy he'd been towards the older. He'd been shy and embarrassed to talk to his crush so openly about his feelings, and even though Yoongi told him he'd wanted to be his boyfriend on several occasions, the younger was definitely not ready to call himself someone's boyfriend. That's what frustrated the older the most.

He wanted to touch Jimin's beautiful face, hold his tiny hands, kiss his pretty lips, but he could only watch.

The two of them met every day, talked about uni and stuff, but they never really talked about the deep stuff. The important stuff. 

Jimin still had too many doubts to trust the older with his past, afraid that the older would judge him. Yoongi on the other hand, didn't know how to start one of those conversations. The mint-haired boy had always been the one to listen, never the one to ask questions or talk about himself. Yet he tried. He tried and tried, but Jimin just wouldn't open up to him.

So Yoongi tried talking to Jungkook about it. He tried to gather as many informations as he could about his soulmate, but the things Jungkook gave away, were not really helpful. They only confused him even more.

JK: "Try asking him about middle and high school. First, he had a crush on one of his besties and a couple of years later he fell in love with one of the cool kids. Tae says it was rejection at it's finest, and Jimin went like down down. I wasn't there at the time, I only got to know them in senior year, but Tae says hyung used to be a lot more cheerful, a lot happier."

What did high school have to do with anything? 

A sigh escaped his mouth and he brushed his hand through his already dishevelled hair.

Today, Yoongi felt like shit. 

He had dreamed about his soulmate rejecting him. He woke up all sweaty and anxious and as the hours went by, the anxiousness never fully left his body. He felt like electricity ran through his veins and a bad feeling spread throughout his gut. 

Yoongi hated days like this. He was only waiting for the worst to happen. And according to his dream, the worst would have something to do with Jimin. 

He never actually believed in stupid shit like that, but today somehow felt different. 

Snippets of his soulmate's thoughts reached him throughout the day. They were never really saying anything specific, until one thought made Yoongi freeze right on the spot as he walked pass his soulmate's studio building.

>Woah, he's hot! How does he always manage to captivate me like that?<

...hot? ...captivate him?! What the fuck was Jimin doing??!!!

Yoongi felt his heart stop and his stomach clenching.

He thought he was the one Jimin fell for! He thought he was the one Jimin wanted to get to know better!

Who was his soulmate thinking about, other than Yoongi? 

Was that the reason, the younger hadn't opened up to him yet? 'Cause he had a crush on someone else? 

He could feel his body heating up in anger. 

All those hours spent with the younger, comforting him, making stupid jokes, making every fucking effort to actually get him to trust him - all of that went down the drain, once Yoongi heard his soulmate's thoughts. 

Yoongi turned around to look at the building in front of him. 

Should he just walk in and see if Jimin was in there? That wouldn't be weird, right? He did make it his habit to pick the younger up from dance practice or work or lectures whenever he had the time. So no - it wouldn't seem weird. 

Dude, you're rediculous. Get a grip and man up already!

So that's exactly what he did. He took a deep breath and opened the door, determined to search for his soulmate and confront him right away.