○2○

i walked back home, i got in and smiled to myself. i saw my mom was still on the floor.

"hi, ma. look what i just made!"

i showed her the money.

"ji-hoon! where'd you get all this money eh? are you gambling? or did you fight for this."

"no mom, i worked for this one don't worry. and it's already five? where's dad at..?"

"he's gonna be late today..."

"oh, okay..."

i gave my mom the bag of groceries.

"here, ma. i payed for this okay?"

"aye, thank you ji-hoon."

"it's no problem. i'm gonna... head to my room alright?"

"okay."

she started looking through the bag of groceries and putting them away.

i walked to my room, i laid down on my bed. i pulled out the business card. then i stared at the numbers in the back for a moment.

8650 4006

i quickly grabbed my phone, i called the number.

"h-hello...?"

i said hesitantly.

"do you wish to participate in the game...?"

"..."

game...?

"yes..?"

"please state your name, and birthdate."

"uh- ji-hoon... 8, 20, 1996."

"please wait outside the bus stop near your house. a van will come to pick you up at 10:30 at night. the password is "red light, green light." understood?"

"uhm, yes sir...."

the phone just hung up. i looked at my phone, all i saw was my reflection. i put my phone to charge and laid back down on my bed.

then i closed my eyes for a few minutes.

i woke up, i looked at my phone and the brightness killed my eye sight.

i lowered it and looked at the time.

10:12.

"oh shit!"

i got up and got dressed, it was whatever i found on my floor, again.

i walked out my door quietly making sure i didn't wake up my mom or dad who i was unsure if he was here.

i walked to the bus stop that was near my house.

i waited there for a while until finally a gray van approached me.

i looked into the drivers seat. the window was rolling down. a guy with a mask turned to look at me. his mask has a circle on it.

"ji-hoon."

"uhm, yes... yes sir."

"what's the password...?"