=

Princess Adrienne & Duchess Catherine Joins The Queen For Bush House Opening

Princess Adrienne and The Duchess of Cambridge joined Her Majesty this morning for the official opening of Bush House, King's College London.

As the fourth oldest university in England, King's College London provides teaching and cutting-edge research in the heart of London. King's has played a major role in many of the advances that shape modern life, such as the discovery of the structure of DNA, and research that led to the development of radio, television, mobile phones and radar.

King's College London has over 31,000 students from some 150 countries and acquired the Bush House buildings in 2015 to provide a home for many of their academic departments, as well as further learning and social spaces and enhanced student facilities. These new buildings include lecture theatres, teaching rooms, a 395-seat auditorium, and The Exchange, an open, collaborative space designed for events and exhibitions.

The Queen, The Princess and The Duchess arrived at the central courtyard that connects the five Bush House Buildings, before touring the facilities and meeting a number of supporters of the development.

They visited one of two Roof Terraces which boast panoramic views of London and met those who worked on the conversion of Bush House.

They viewed a robotics demonstration, including robotic surgery, and a demo showing how sensors made from textiles can measure useful information about the body.

The Queen, the Princess and the Duchess visited King's virtual trading floor, and met a number of students from the Entrepreneurship Institute, which exists to support entrepreneurial thinking, skills and experiences amongst King's students, staff and alumni.

They met staff and representatives. The royals take their seats in the auditorium. They signed the guestbook. They were presented with flowers by students Miss Lei Poon, Miss Husana Black, and Miss Asra Polat.

=

Princess Adrienne Join The Queen For Easter Service

It's been a glorious Easter weekend, the sun is shining, spring flowers are in full bloom and in keeping with tradition, the Queen and a large gathering of family members attended church service at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle. As hoped for, Princess Adrienne joined the monarch this morning.

Today has additional significance for the Royal family, as it's Her Majesty's 93rd birthday.

Just days away from welcoming Baby Sussex, Prince Harry was in fine form chatting to Princess Adrienne, Zara and Autumn Phillips.

Prince Andrew, Princess Beatrice and the Wessexes and Princess Anne's family were also present.

Today, Adrienne wore a soft blue Alexander McQueen coat, and a matching soft blue Jane Taylor hat then teamed the look with the soft blue Emmy London Rebecca Cinder Pointed Court shoes and matching clutch.

=

Harry, Adrienne, and Catherine Attend Anzac Day Service at Westminster Abbey

Princess Adrienne attended the annual Anzac Day service of commemoration and thanksgiving at Westminster Abbey.

With Baby Sussex due any day now, Prince Harry made a last-minute decision to attend. A royal source told the Daily Mail: "The Duke is pleased he can attend today's Service, as planned. With their baby due, his name was not printed in the programme in case he was unable to do so."