Please read!

A/N

Hello all, I have an announcement about this story. If I'm perfectly honest it's not a good announcement at all. I just wanna share with you that I will no longer be writing this book. I may continue in the near future but I personally don't find the dream SMP fandom amusing anymore, if you can say that amusing is the right word. I'm disappointed to say the story doesn't appeal to me and I don't have the motivation to write it anymore.
I'm really sorry but this will probably be the last time you'll ever hear of this book. Because of this, the book will be marked as complete. if in the near future I decide that I want to continue this book I may.
When I say I don't find the dream SMP amusing anymore I mean that I haven't watched any of the content they post, I don't know who's been added, I don't know what's going on with any of the lore, who gets on with who and who is even is on the server.

Don't think this is just sudden because it's not, I actually have not been in this fandom for a couple months now.
I've fallen behind dramatically I don't know much about the members anymore including Sapnap who I kind of do need to know about because this is basically his story with marine? (If that's the way I spelt it)

I apologize, I actually never made it to the Christmas chapter... though Christmas is near I could've forced something out but it wouldn't have been the best so I just decided not to. I am quite upset that I never got to finish this story as it is my first successful story while the other ones aren't that great or  haven't even been published. I did have an idea for more versions of this book but now that's forgotten.

I want to thank everyone who read this book it means the world to me that you actually took interest in my writing, as I had a lot of doubt when I published the first chapter.

Thank you all again, goodbye, good night,good evening and good day

<3