🍂Distance🍂

"Anyway guys, thank you so much for joining! Next stream will probably be tomorrow, also check out my Twitter for a huge surprise! Bye, thanks!"
Ending stream Marine turned to her second screen and re opened discord, during the stream Tommy had messaged her a link with the caption - Hey marine! Here's a video to edit thanks, let me know if there is any problems. :)  - 
She smiled before writing a message back,
'Hey Tommy, I'll get straight to it, it will more than likely be back to you in 5-10 hours!'

She of course was going to get to it but she also had to tweet out her big surprise of taking on full time! Finally!

~Twitter~
Marineb
Mari.day

Thanks for watching the stream y'all! Also I'll be taking on full time streaming, so more content! ❤️4

❤️4.1k ♻️1120

Georgenotfound:
You did it! Pog for you!!
*liked by Mari.day*

Randomuser1:
Ayeeeeeee!!!!

Randomuser2:
Full time! Yay!! Pog

Sapnap:
Full time?! Stream with me more!?
\ Mari.day:
  Of course! Omg yes

*view rest of 1.k comments*

Streaming with Sapnap was such a laugh the fist time she did a stream with him was now a month or two ago, so it was nice to be with him again.
But for now, she needed to take on Tommy's video, which he also then asked for it to be named 'Minecraft just got funnier!' Which was totally fine, she just had to start editing.

Opening the link and pasting the video to her editing site she began, cropping, captioning, and coloring. The video it's self was insanely chaotic, and it was quite funny she could understand why so many people loved him and his content.
After maybe 5 hours of endless editing all the ins and outs of the video, she was finally done with it and in her opinion it turned out great, "well, that was certainly interesting!" Marine says while pasting back the video and sending it back to Tommy.

~Discord~

Mari.day:

'Video is all done Tommy, simply click that and it will take you to YouTube where you can decide to post it or what not

'Video is all done Tommy, simply click that and it will take you to YouTube where you can decide to post it or what not.'

Tommyinnit:
'Thanks so much that's a huge help I'll forward your pay!'

Mari.day:
'Thank you, and in my opinion the video was really good!'

Tommyinnit:
'So glad you think so, also congrats on full time streaming!'

Mari.day:
'Thanks so much, I'm going to go, someone just emailed me lol'

Tommyinnit:
'Okay talk to you soon, thanks again'

Mari.day:
'Your welcome:)'

Marine sighed, who emailed her? She thought, as she opened emails up on her monitor...

it was her college.

~emails~

Dear miss Barnes,

Thank you for submitting you're email to no longer attend college. We are thrilled you have found a interest that pleases you. Having you in our education was a joy, we will miss you lots.

- *insert college name*

"Oh that's actually refreshing!"
They accepted her choice to drop out in the most formal way known to human.
But marine was happy that she was free from educational and  could finally get onto doing what she  loved, twitch streaming, was she going to tell her parents about her drop out??

No, no she was not.

I mean why would she? Her parents and siblings all lived in America, so what's the point of telling them, they won't be able to stop nor change anything.
But anyways

~1st person switch~

I got up and pushed out my chair, whatever time it is it's probably late. Leaving my stream room I went downstairs, god how I was tired!
No clue what time I went to bed last night or even if I did but I'm awake now and that's all that's mattered right now.
Jax was awake walking around the kitchen, her usual happy self.
I'm still happy about dropping out , and I was now an editor for Tommy, still can't believe that actually happened, but anyway it was a stable job to go along streaming. So it would be useful! But for now I had to get some exercise! 
"Jax, how bout a quick walk?" I say to her, picking up her lead and bucking  her up.

Then We left the house and locked the door.

As we walked along the path leading to the town that was maybe 10 minutes away, I pulled out my phone. I haven't texted Sapnap in a while and since Jax enjoyed walks anyway, it wouldn't matter anyway, so I pulled out my phone.

Sapinap

Hey, Sap you OK?

Hi, yeah I'm alright! Wyu2?

Currently walking with Jax

Ohh, right your dog! She's rlly
Cute.

Yeah, she is lol

Almost as cute as you <3

I can just tell you bit your lip
But thank you <3

You're welcome, I'm just speaking
The truth! Also, I'm gonna stream
On Friday, do you wanna join me?

Omg yes! I'd love to! Thanks for asking!

Your welcome! I'm looking forward to
Seeing and hearing you!

How sweet of you! :)

Yh, I know ;) Anyway I'm gonna
Go, I need to sort out my room lol

Have fun with that! XD

"Talking with Sapnap always makes me feel so much better, just makes my stomach feel all...light! You know, Jax?"
She just looked up at me then carried on, I really intended of becoming good friends with him, he honestly seems like such a laugh and an all round good guy! But that's gonna be a tad difficult as we can only speak online because of distance.

It really sucks

But I'll try!

A/N
Thanks for reading this today hope you enjoyed!