🌙Hello?🌙

After you're Twitter post you had been getting tons of likes which were blowing up you're phone and also lots of new viewers which was always nice to have, because you didn't stream for the viewers and likes you streamed because you generally liked interacting with people despite the internet not knowing  a lot about you.
So you decide that a Q and A stream would be approved of since people wanna get to know you? Do they not?

It was until you remembered One person mentioned someone in you're comments that you have heard of but never really known of.   
Tommyinnit. You laughed to yourself "They think he's a child?" Rocking on you're chair you bit you're lip, how the internet would take this info was very nerve racking because some people got doxed others were stalked! It was honestly quite scary but never the less  you trusted these people so it wasn't a huge concern.
I set up the waiting room for the stream leaving 2 hours for people to get to it and then scrolled through Twitter, it's like I have an addition but I realize I have been tagged in a post...
And it read

Bigman.
Tommyinnit:

@mari.day you're a women!? But are you American?!
❤️36,828 ♻️377

User1:
Ohhh I watch her!!
User2:
She's never told us where she comes
From. XD
Dream:
Wtf Tommy do you even know her?
\ Tommyinnit:
No, BUT I have watched a stream
Of hers! Does that count?
\ Sapnap:
No, that does not count.

User3:
Wait she is streaming in 2 hours!!

Mari.day:
Yeah I am a women, but I'm not
American! I am British you should
Know that tho! lol
\ Tommyinnit:
Ayeeee! British women!

Sapnap: I am so confused? And hi
Mari!
\ Mari.day:
  Hello, Sapnap!
*liked by sapnap*

User8:
Can they please be friends??!!
\ user9:
We need this!

View rest of 26,286 comments

As you turned of you're phone you looked towards you're PC, that was certainly strange but pretty cool! Talking to Tommy and that, but anyway you had, wow! You had 20k people in the waiting room that is awesome!
Getting changed and making a tea you sat on you're chair and started the 5 minute countdown till the stream. Sitting up you looked at you're phone, wait a minute! You didn't even follow Tommy or Dream or even Sapnap, no one. As quickly as possible you followed everyone you just talked to and then relaxed to you're stream.

3
2
1

"Hey folks! Welcome to the stream! Today we are not going to be doing any serious Minecraft just mini games and Q and A! Feel free to ask as many questions as you want just make sure the are suitable!"
Smiling at the camera and clicking on a Minecraft mini you're first question came in;

*user1 donated*
How old are you?

Listening to the donation you answered with slight hesitation. "I am 20 and was born on the 18th of March 2001! So I am pretty young in my opinion?"

You're chat spammed the fact of you were doing so well for how young you were which was admittedly funny.

*User2 donated*
JAX IS SO CUTE

I smile "she is isn't she!"
It was a really good round of mini games and there was a lot of really good questions!
.

I hope you enjoyed that! Cause I certainly enjoyed writing it!  :)