whore

E!News Article

Walk of shame?

Walk of shame?

Paparazzi managed to catch Harry Styles leaving Y/n Y/l/n's trailer this morning after staying the night and leaving in the same clothes.

Could the romance between the pair be true? We asked Y/n's ex-husband Tom Cruise his opinion on the matter. He simply responded with
"Y/n is an amazing woman with incredible talent. Her and Harry have been friends for a while and despite rumours she did not have an affair with him during our relationship. So no, I don't believe anything happened and I'm deeply sorry that Y/n has to deal with such matters. Being such a well known celebrity has its downsides to not having a very private life."

After Y/n's rumoured romance with Tom Hiddleston, fans are quick to question Y/n's actions and Tom's fans are quick to start hating on twitter. One fan wrote "just when I thought i couldn't hate y/n y/l/n more she goes and cheats on tom hiddleston, what a whore."

sebastians pov

"Y/n! Please open the door..." 

Chris hasn't stopped knocking on y/n's door since we saw her all over social media this morning. I phoned Harry about 6 times to find out what happened but they all went to voicemail.

Chris sighs and turns to me and Anthony. "Try again in an hour?"

Anthony nods in agreement and they start heading back to Mackies trailer. Anthony turns to me. "You coming seabass?"

"I'll catch you guys up..." They both nod and continue walking.

"Hey dragă...Chris and Anthony are gone now..." I hear the door open slightly.

"You sure? *sniffles*" I smile to myself.

"Yes doll, they're gone." She then opens the door fully and let's me in.

When I walk in I notice that her bed is covered in tissues and her trailer is a mess. She's clearly been crying a lot.

"Tell me what happened." She sits on her bed and moves the tissues and covers to make space for me.

"Me and Tom aren't together anymore and so me and Harry went out to get drunk and you know over him. When we woke up the next morning we were both naked in my bed, and yes I checked turns out it did happen. All Harry did was get up and leave, he hasn't responded to any of my texts."

I sigh and pull her into my side. "He just needs time to process it, like you. I mean do you like Harry?"

She snuggles into my side as I kiss her head and stroke her hair. "Not in that way no. He's been my friend for years, he got me through my divorce. I don't know what I was thinking."

"Hey, hey hey you're fine. You weren't thinking. Once Harry realises you both didn't mean to he'll reply. You just gotta give him time doll."

She nods her head and stops crying. "Thank you Seb."

"No problem honey. I do think you need to get out this trailer though, Chris is definitely coming back to knock again."

She laughs. God I love that laugh.

"Okay." Then her phone starts ringing and I can see Tom's names on the screen. I'm not sure which one though.

She answers it. "Hi, what's up?"

I can't hear whoever it is on the other side.

"Yeah...no that's fine. I'll be over tonight. Bye." She sighs and falls back onto the bed.

"I have to go over to the ex husbands house tonight now." I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Why?"

"He wants the wedding ring back." I turn to face her.

"You kept it?!" She laughs and sits up.

"Of course I did. Anyway it was his mother's ring, I'm assuming he wants it back to give to the new chick."

I roll my eyes.

"Why don't you spend the night with me and Chris after? We could phone Hayley? Make it like old times." She smiles at me.

"I'd like that."

~time skip~

y/n's pov

I got cleaned up and Hayley helped clean my trailer. We then went over to Sebs trailer for drinks and pizza.

When we arrived Seb was lying on his bed and Chris sat on the sofa. As soon as Chris saw me he got up and engulfed me in a hug.

"God I'm glad you're okay. I didn't stop worrying till Seb told me he saw you." He is the sweetest man, why the hell is he single?

"Thanks Chris." We pulled away and Hayley laughed.

"I understand why Scarlett calls you siblings now. You practically act like brother and sister."

"I mean he is saved under brother from another mother in my phone." Chris smiles at me with the biggest grin.

"I have you saved under sister from another mister!" Seb laughs at us.

"God you're idiots."

_____________________________________________

Sorry it's a short one!

I got back to work this week and have been busy af! But let me know if you want any particular scenes in it as I write as I go.

Enjoy ❤