If the Sixth Princess really knew medical skills, she would definitely need some medicinal materials. Although there was the Imperial Institute of Medicine in the palace, the number of medicinal materials was recorded. Thus, it was impossible for the Sixth Princess to often get medicinal materials from there. Otherwise, it would attract too much attention. The Sima family had something to do with the Sixth Princess…

“Mo Lan, how is the situation over there?” Mo Xuetong knitted her brows slightly. She looked out of the window and saw that it had been a long time since she had come there. With one suspicion, You Yuecheng would not guard this place all the time. The people he took there were all imperial guards and they all dressed in that kind of clothes. As they went straight into the jade shop, they were disturbing people!

Of course, Mo Xuetong did not think that this matter could affect You Yuecheng!

“My Lady, the shopkeeper just said that those people were investigating a fugitive. Someone saw the fugitive coming into our shop, so a few imperial guards came in to have a look. They didn’t do anything rude and just looked around. They didn’t rummage through the things in the room.” Mo Lan had sneaked down once and found that there was no one below.

“Then let’s go back!” Mo Xuetong nodded and stood up. She took the curtained hat that Mo Ye handed her and put it on her head. Then, she walked out.

It was almost time for her to leave. She did not go to say goodbye to Qin Yufeng. She did not know why she had a feeling that Qin Yufeng had not left yet. It was an indistinct feeling. The vague enmity she had towards him in the past had dissipated a lot. However, she did not think that it was possible for her to bear no grudge against him. He was a man she could not see through…

The horse carriage was parked outside the door. Since it was too crowded outside the jade shop before, their carriage had stopped closer to the teahouse. At this time, it was convenient for them to go out. They got in the horse carriage calmly and headed straight to King Xuan’s Manor.

Mo Xuetong had already picked out the gifts along the way and asked the shop owner to send them to Princess Caifeng’s place later. Her relationship with Princess Caifeng was just so-so, so there was no need for Mo Xuetong to be particularly close to the princess.

As soon as they arrived at the gate of the manor, Mo Xuetong saw Feng Yuran’s carriage, which was so gorgeous that it almost became his trademark, parked ahead of theirs. It seemed that he was about to go out to do something.

“Tong’er, get out.” Feng Yuran, who had just gotten in the horse carriage, saw Mo Xuetong as well. His pretty eyes narrowed and his red lips curled slightly. He jumped out of the carriage and walked up to Mo Xuetong’s before reaching out to carry her down, and then turned to leave for his horse carriage.

Mo Xuetong did not expect him to dare to hold her closely in front of so many people outside the door. She was so embarrassed that she blushed. She had wanted to ask him what he was going to do, but she could not say anything. She bit her lips and buried her head in his embrace with a flushed face, remaining motionless.

Feng Yuran smiled even more happily when he saw the blush on her pink cheeks and how she leaned obediently into his embrace. Of course, he knew that the kitten-like woman was very obedient but could not stand being teased. He wrapped the purple sleeves more securely around her in his arms. Then he leaped up lightly and got into his horse carriage. Placing Mo Xuetong on the soft couch, he lazily commanded to the man outside, “Let’s go!”

Someone lowered a light muslin curtain that had been rolled up high. They could vaguely see what was happening outside through the curtain, but the people outside couldn’t see clearly who was inside the carriage.