21

y/n pov

It's November. These past few months have been the best of my life. Spending so much time with my boyfriend and our best friend has been amazing. My mom even got to meet Ranboo and she was very happy I found someone like him. The three of us went to Brighton a few more times, we spent Ranboo's birthday with Serena, Aimsey and more and we did so much more.

And of course me and Ranboo had a few dates, one of them being a fancy restaurant but the others like picnics, the local fair, walks in the park and staying at home, watching Netflix.

Sadly it has come to an end. Right now we're on our way to the airport, Tubbo in the front next to his mom who's driving us. I was cuddled up to Ranboo, not wanting to let go of him. He was just holding onto me and I felt a little drop on my fore head. I looked up and saw that he was crying and that was my last straw. Tears started just flowing out of my eyes.

I cuddled up to his chest, while he just kept on repeating sweet nothings, trying to calm me down and trying not to cry too. We made it to the airport. This is it. Our last 20 minutes together for a long time. We got out of the back seat while Tubbo's mom told us she's waiting in the car because she doesn't want to interrupt our goodbyes.

I grabbed his suitcase full of plushies while Tubbo got a suitcase and a backpack, Ranboo carrying the rest. When we got in the airport we saw that he had to go in about 10 minutes. Tubbo said goodbye first, his logic being "saying goodbye like you'll meet tomorrow, even though you won't, will make it easier".

I stept aside, wanting to give them their time alone. I could see them exchange a few words, both of them laughing a little, with tears in their eyes. They did one of those bro hugs and Tubbo stormed out. He was never the emotional type of guy.

I walked over to Ranboo, tears already falling from my eyes. "I don't know if leaving or seeing you crying hurts me more" He hugged me like his life depended on it. "I really wish I could just go in the suitcase with the plushies and just come with you" I could feel him chuckle. "I really wish you could do that too, God you don't know how much I wish you could"

thirs person pov

They just stayed there, people passing by them, parents saying goodbye to their kids, alone people traveling for buisness and in the middle, two teenagers surrounded by suitcases, madly inlove with eachother, not wanting to let go of their first spark. "I love you" he said to her. The poor girl froze, this was the first time one of them said "love".

She knew it was hard for him, she knew about his commitment issues. "Love you too" She told him, "Please say "I", please" he looked into her eyes. "What?" She looked back at him, very confused.

"It might seem stupid but I don't want anyone's love, other than yours. It's like the whole "a hero would sacrifice you for the world but the villain would sacrifice the world for you", I would sacrifice the world for you too." (an: try not to cry challenge for myself)

"I love you" She repeated, kissing him but only for a second because they didn't want a random fan to take picture of them in that state. "Flight 0290 to California, please go to terminal 4 and board the plane. Flight 0290 to California, please go to terminal 4 and board the plane"

"I guess this is it" They separate so the boy could grab his bags. "I'll be back, you won't get rid of me" he said as she laughed through tears. "I don't want to get rid of you" "Goodbye y/n" "See you soon Ranboo". With one last smile being shared he started making his way to the terminal. She waited there, not being able to cry anymore, waiting for him to be out of sight. He wasn't able to turn around, it would feel like his heart was being stabbed yet again.

When he made his way inside, she turned around and sprinted torwards Tubbo. He was waiting for her in the entrance, tears on his face aswell. The two teenagers made their way torwards the car in silence. His mom hugged them both, wanting to comfort the two teenagers. They made their way to Tubbo's, y/n not wanting to be alone right now.

Ranboo on the other hand was boarding the plane. He knew he would be able to come back in 6 months, but 6 months is a lot of time. He thankfully got a window seat. The boy just played sad music, half for getting a reaction from his fans and the other because he wanted something calming while he slept on the plain.

an: he just went home irl too so this was very on time. saving my thanks for next week bc thats when the last chapter is coming. honestly, im very sad its already ending but i dont want to strech it out. anyways, take care <3