8

ranboo pov

After I was done with my shower I decided to text Tubbo and tell him that y/n reached out to me. I turned Twitter on and immediately went to our dms "Tubboooooo" first message, I always spam him and he always pretends to be mad "Tuuuubbbsssss" "Hellooooooo" "Aaaaaaa". He finally responded! "stop it bsois man, im herw" As always, me spamming and him not trying to spell correctly "Y/n texted me!"

He started typing, then stopped. That's weird... Suddenly, my phone started ringing, Tubbo? I picked up the phone and he immediately started talking "Wait what she texted you? What did you talk about? Did you tell her when you're coming here? Does she kno-" "Tubbo! Calm down! Yea she texted me, we talked for a while then sleep called and she actually waited for me to wake up even though it was lunch time for her and she knows I'm coming but doesn't know the time" I was out of breath by the end but he just stayed silent.

"Tubbo... are you ok?" "Yea just... A lot of information..." I've never heard him in such shock, I'm just gonna let him prosses it. "If she asks tell her... you're coming in a month so we can surprise her with a visit" That's actually a really good idea! "Wow Tubbo, for once you have a good idea" I joked and we laughed together.

After we talked for about 10 minutes he had to go stream so I let him be. I was really bored so I decided to text y/n, yea I know I'm being clingy but I feel like there's something special about her and I really don't want to lose it... Meeh, it's probably nothing.

We texted for more than 30 minutes when I finally decided to ask her if she wants to stream with me.

y/n pov

He asked me to stream with him... I really don't want to reject the offer but Tubbo might get offended if I suddenly go live with Ranboo when I declined to stream with him for months. Maybe I sould ask Tubbo before accepting, so I told Ranboo that I don't know and that I'll answer him later.

After another 30 minutes he had to go because his parents were calling him. I called Tubbo to ask him if he's okay with me streaming with Ranboo. He said "Don't be stupid, go stream with the poor guy" and closed the phone immediately after. Well that was a reaction. I texted Ranboo that I can stream whenever he can.

tubbo pov

Are they falling for eachother? Surely not... They've known eachother for only a day but I've never heard Ranboo so exited yet so nervous about anyone, especially a girl. And y/n? That girl hasn't asked me about a single advise or literally anything because every time I ask if she needs help she says, and I quote "Do you think me being a girl means I can't make my own decisions?" There's defenetly something going on between the two. Good or bad, only time will tell.

an: finally an update! yes, im sorry, i was spenfing time with my family. plus school is starting soon so idk how often the updates will be, so again sorry. drink water, eat food and sleep if u have to. ur loved <3