Matching Tattoos

Zayn

"Mumma? How come you and daddy have crowns on your fingers?" My youngest son asked, playing with the ring on my finger.

"Yeah mum! That's only tattoo that matches with dads," My oldest of five, Jackson yelled out as he hits the ball up.

We were currently all in the pool outside as Jackson, Jasmine, Jordan, Judah and Justin were playing a round of volleyball.

Julian my youngest, decided to stay out and sit with me on the side of the pool and ref.

"Well because your father always called me his 'queen' and he was my 'king'," I explained.

"Aww that's so cute mum," Jasmine gushed.

"AND we got King and Queen for Homecoming," Justin added.

"Aww mum! Why did you have to move to Australia? They don't have King and queens!" Jordan sulked as she swam to the edge.

"Sorry darling but it's much quieter here than America. We wanted to raise you not so much in the light," I said kicking my legs through the water.

They all looked pretty bummed. I frowned at the thought of my making my kids sad.

"I'll you what. When each of you turn 18 and only at 18. Since that's when we got ours done. You can each get a crown tattoo," Justin said.

My eyes widened.

"Justin?! We didn't discuss this!" I said, tightening my hold on Julian as he giggle at Jackson tickling his toes.

"Yay! I can get mine this year!" Jackson cheered high-fiving Judah.

"It's alright babe. It will be our family tradition thing," Justin smiled swimming over to me.

"Jackson come grab Julian off your mother," He said.

"Make sure you help him," I said sternly.

"Yeah mumma, I know," Jackson smiled, letting Julian swim next to him.

"Babe, c'mon look at me," Justin said in front of me.

"What?" I said crossing my arms.

"You mad?" He asked. I looked down to see he was between my legs in the water.

"No, you just should of told me," I said.

"I'm sorry. Jackson asked ages ago and I promised when he was older he could one but it had to be a reason why for the tattoo," He said.

"Alright, since you did promise them and now promised the rest, I suppose it's fine," I said looking down at him.

He leaned up, puckering his lips.

"That's a attractive," I laughed. He pouted.

"Mean," He said.

"Kidding jaan, c'mere," I said leaning down to kiss his pouty lips.

"I *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss*," He said in between kisses.