Ch. 1

~Natalie's POV~

My gay best guy friend, yes, guys and girls can be best friends without dating, loves One Direction. Like seriously. It's crazy. Well, he somehow convinced me to come to their concert.

The thing that sucks more, is that he didn't tell me there was a meet and greet afterwords. He also didn't tell me that he got tickets to it, THAT HE DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT.

I'm so pissed off at him right now... .-. I'm planning his 'accidental' death for after the concert...

"Uh, Nat? You're muttering again..." Marcus said. We were in the car, heading towards the arena. He just told me about the meet and greet passes...

"I don't mutter. I'm just talking to myself quietly and quickly." I grumbled.

"Uhm, that is muttering..? Whatever...Continue, continue..." He chuckled.

I gave him.the finger and glared out the window. Yeah, that's right window. Be afraid, be very afraid...

"Oh God I'm going crazy..." I muttered, making Marcus laugh again.

We pulled up to the arena, there were girls EVERYWHERE, screaming, squealing,.holding signs, and running towards the arena. 'Wow...' I thought.

"C'mon Nat! Let's goooooo!" Marcus yelled, climbing out of the car. I opened my door and climbed out, walking over to him. He held a huge sign, in big letters said 'MARRY ME HARRY STYLES!! <3'. Wow...

"Fine, but I will not be seen with you while you're holding that sign." I said, pointing to his poster. He sighed and agreed.

We walked inside the arena, an it's huge. I don't know how, but Marcus was able to get front row, center stage seats. This is gonna be terrible... We sat in our seats, waiting for the concert to start.

There's a lot of people here. Ok, let me re-phrase that. There's a lot of screaming GIRLS here. It's really loud, and the concert hasn't even started yet... It starts in 15 minutes.

14 minutes later, they came running out, singing a song called 'C'mon C'mon' I think... That's what Marcus told me... They sang some more, I guess they aren't THAT bad...

Then came the twitter questions.

"Can Harry rap a Nikki Minaj song? xx -JessYoung"

And, what happened? He did.

"Can you guys sing 'Your Math Skills Are Terrible'? -MarrissaBlack"

And again, they did.

They did a few more, but the last one is what got me.

"My best friend doesn't particularly like you guys that much, and shes here with me right now. Can you guys do something to help me? Her name is Natalie. -MarcusStyles"

Marcus. The Marcus standing right next to me. I am seriously going to punch him. He stood next to me, jumping, screaming, and waving at them, trying to get their attention to let them know it was him who sent that tweet. I'm seriously going to beat the hell outta him...

"Hey! It's you guys! And that must be Natalie next to you?" Liam(I think) said.

"C'mon up here! Yes, Natalie, that means you too!"Harry said. I menatlly facepalmed and groaned.

We walked up on stage, when Niall(I think, he's the blonde one, right?) pulled me aside. He moved his microphone from his mouth and whispered(Or more like yelled) in my ear.

"Just hold my hand, don't be nervous. Just follow along." He looked at my face and smiled, in which I returned with a sincere smile. He grabbed my hand and we went back on.

When we walked back on stage, the crowd went crazy. Harry looked at us like we were crazy. Ok, what's his problem?

They all tried many things to get me to like them. Such as, singing to me, dancing with me, tickling me, and much more. The tickling made me laugh and smile a true smile, and they almost broke me. Buuuuut, I held my ground. It was hard, but I did.

Harry pulled me aside, kind of like Niall.

"Natalie. You're Natalie Reignhardt. I know you, I know you from SOMEwhere... Where? I can't remember. But I do know you, for sure..." He said, thinking hard.

"Yes, I know, and I remember every bit of it. Harry, all I'n going to tell you is; we went to school together. Kindergarten, through Year 12. Ring a bell?" I said, crossing my arms and leaning on my right leg. He froze and his face went pale.

"You're Natalie. The girl who was best friends with Abby Rayburn. The girl I bullied every day." He whispered, finally realizing what he'd done. He looked at me with pleading eyes, and said 2 words I never thought would escape his mouth.

"I'm sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo, how was it? :) I liked this chapter, especially the very end! xD

Aaaannnnnyyyyywwwwwaaaayyyyssss, comment, vote, fan, hate it, love it, put it in your library, I don't care.

ILOVEYOU!!

STAY BEAUTIFUL. <333

ILOVEYOU. KTHNXBAI.<33333 xx

~Ali~

P.S. please comment and tell what you do/don't like. It really helps, and it keeps me motivated to update! (:

P.S.S. 2 votes, 6 comments? (: I know you can do it. I believe in you.<3

KBAI.<3