17. Later

A/N: I seem to only update when Techno streams DSMP lore. Interesting.

Dream's out of prison now and there is a possible Techno + Tubbo team-up. :0

okay uh. I'm sorry for not updating

sorry I have been gone for a WHILE. I was focusing on school and I got my COVID vaccine! School is becoming tougher for me and I don't want to bring anyone's hopes down so I tried my best to have a good grade. Another reason I haven't updated in so long is that life happens and you sometimes forget about things. Sorry again lol.

____________________________________

"Come on, uhh... What's your name?" Wilbur asked the guy with the beanie, who just scoffed.

"My name is none of your business," The raven-haired man said, a stern look on his face. However the stern look faded when he was pushed aside by his accomplice, who seemed to be happy seeing the strangers, "-His name is Quackity, and my name is Charlie!" The brunette chimed in, cutting off the other. 

Wilbur stared, "Well... Quackity, Charlie, we are just passing by."

Quackity stared back, squinting his eyes a little bit. "Huh, well we're still not gonna let you in. We have a strict protocol we have to follow. We are not gonna just let some random people pass like that." Charlie smiled, "Yep! And you all don't seem to have any card passes Schlatt distributed either."

Well, that's impractical. Maybe that's why Schlatt's country fucking sucks and isn't popular. 

Wilbur audibly groaned, obviously ticked off by the two. The tall brunette looked behind and looks at Techno in the eyes, mouthing 'Help me here.' The pink-haired male shrugged and stood beside him.  He just stood there as the two guards eyed him curiously and cautiously. After a few seconds of just standing, they sensed his menacing aura and sweat forms on their foreheads. (Charlie's sweat is somewhat green. Which is a bit weird.)

"Let us in," Techno muttered monotonously, looking down at the two (mortals) in front of him. Quackity gulped and smiled (forcefully, I bet), "O-oh uh..."

Technoblade took a step, staring directly at the raven-haired man's grey eyes. 

"OKAY, OKAY FINE. YOU ALL CAN GO IN." Quackity said, laughing out of fear as he reaches for his pocket to get something. He grabbed a card-like object and shakingly handed it to Techno who took it and stepped back. Techno looked at Wilbur and smirked, holding up the card with two fingers.

________________________________________

They finally got in the place they had been trying to get to for so long.

But, Tommy, the one who's been waiting for this, didn't seem excited. And so is Phil. So is Techno. So is Wilbur.

Unlike the other pitstops they've encountered, the feeling of this place isn't lively at all. Everyone seemed tense and kept looking at them weirdly. Although the group hasn't talked about the weirdness of the place, they had concluded in their minds that it's because of the stupid card pass rule. Wilbur said to them on the way that Schlatt has a habit of making irrational decisions... Probably because of the alcohol.

They walked for a few more minutes, with Wilbur leading them and Tommy being on the dead last. Soon they had found themselves near the front gates of the largest mansion in the area. Tommy looked impressed, seeing it reminds him of his fortress and how big and spacious it was. He loved it there. But, he doesn't want to hear those scary voices again. Never. 

"Hͤ̀̍ͥ̊̎̂̏̿̕͞e̲̯̤̠̱͓̩̫͙h̵͚̪̯̣̭̺͚̗̬̖͎͠e̲̯̤̠̱͓̩̫͙, h̵͚̪̯̣̭̺͚̗̬̖͎͠o̷͑̋̂͊̐w̐̐̈ͪ̂ c҉̶̴̗̹̯̝̞̜̭̫u͗̀̏̽͏̕t̵̏̎͂ͣ̒̚͟e̲̯̤̠̱͓̩̫͙, A͒̓͆͗̇̈̅͗̍̿ͣ̇̚r̊̎ͭ̚e̲̯̤̠̱͓̩̫͙ y̵̍̈̓͂̃̔̑̄̃̈̀o̷͑̋̂͊̐u͗̀̏̽͏̕ s͊̃̆̈́̄c҉̶̴̗̹̯̝̞̜̭̫a̛̖͚͖̹͍̻̖̜̥͠r̊̎ͭ̚e̲̯̤̠̱͓̩̫͙d̼̳͜?"