"What do you mean?" I questioned.

Tommy shrugged slightly, "I mean, Tubbo was talking about how every single cow has udders and produce milk, meaning we can assume from this that they are female due to the fact they have feminine cow qualities." Tommy explained, sounding... rather smart somehow? He continued, "but that got me thinking about every other mob, specifically one of them being endermen because of course," his hands gestured towards me, moving up and down as if presenting me to an audience, "one of my best friends is part enderman." He pointed out, I hummed curiously at his words.

"Huh. I guess... I guess I've never actually thought about that..." I tapped my chin  thoughtfully, "hmmm... uhhhhhhh... I... well... I guess maybe... but I'm not..." I stuttered and mumbled.

"Oh no. Tommy you broke Ranboo." Tubbo laughed.

Tommy laughed back, "don't worry Ranboo I don't expect an answer. I was just curious." He confessed rather shyly.

I nodded and we continued our silent walk to Snowchester, except this time I was also deep in thought as the sounds of nature surrounded us. Though I didn't notice, all the sounds and distractions seemed to get sucked away as I zoned out entirely.

'I've never thought about it before... about gender I mean. I don't even know that much about endermen, their culture, their behaviours, their history, I definitely don't know anything about enderman gender.' I thought, 'I've never even really thought about my own gender. I have a very masculine appearance so everyone just started calling me male and used he/him pronouns. I never really gave it a second thought since it just seemed to be a normal thing. Is it not?' I looked over at the other two, kind of inspecting their appearances slightly, 'I mean I look more like a man than a woman I guess. But do I really care?' I looked back at the path ahead, 'I don't? But.. I also do?? I don't mind he, but then again I'm alright with she in a way? Like... it doesn't really matter what I'm called, I don't really like either to be honest..' I froze at my own thoughts, stumbling slightly as I took the next step.

'What about they/them?' I asked myself, I grinned at the thought of people using gender neutral pronouns for me, 'yeah... yeah they/them sounds nice.' I grinned.

"What's got you so smiley, MrBoo?" Tubbo smiled brightly in my direction.
"I'll tell you later." I decided.
He nodded, still smiling as we entered Snowchester.

-in Tubbos house-

"Right." Tubbo clapped once to catch both our attention, "I'll set up in here, you two can get changed, and then you can come and get some food." He ordered.

"Alrighty." Me and the blonde disappeared up the stairs of Tubbos cottage-like house. He went into one room and I went into another and we changed, meeting back up again downstairs.

Tubbo had a bunch of blankets stacked and spread out almost strategically, "okay. Make yourselves comfortable." And with that he left to the kitchen as we sat and, as he ordered, made ourselves comfortable.

Tubbo returned with a selection of foods and a glass of water for us both, "don't spill it big manz" he pleaded, carefully passing me the glass. I lightly chuckled at his warning.

"Right!" He sat between us, Tubbo likes to be in the middle, "we have a big day tomorrow so we shouldn't stay up too late. Thanks again guys." He stated.

"No problemo big man." Tommy gave him a thumbs up while munching on food, I just nodded silently.

Tubbo suddenly perked up and his ears twitched a bit as he turned to me with a huge grin on his face, "didn't you have something you wanted to say Ranboo?" He asked.

I tilted my head slightly, Tommy watching intrigued by Tubbos words, "you seemed like you had a lot on your mind, and said you'd tell us later" the ram hybrid explained, "but if you don't want to anymore that's fine! I was just curious!" He quickly added.

I hummed and nodded my head slowly, 'it's not that big of a deal right? I might as well just tell them.' Tommy scooted closer, forming more of a little circle on the blankets, mouth full of food.

"Uhh... hmmm now how do I phrase this..." I tapped my chin with my index finger, "I guess I should start from the beginning..." I sighed.

The other too watched curiously as I inhaled a deep breath, preparing the words. They stayed quiet, except for the quiet munching of food.
The room was completely silent, it was slightly overwhelming but, the only way to stop the silence is to break it.

"I-um. Agh- wait give me a second." I slightly laughed at my inability to speak suddenly, "mmmmmmmmmmm okay!" I felt my ears perk up a bit, "uh remember how Tommy asked me that question about Endermens gender earlier?" I started, they both nodded at me, "so I actually started thinking about... that. And I uh." I looked at their faces so I could identify any facial expressions before I started speaking, "I would really like if you guys could... use they/them pronouns for me?"

I scanned over their faces, Tubbos fringe covered his eyes and Tommy's looked slightly shocked at my confession, Tubbos ears twitched and perked up happily, his little ram tail bouncing enthusiastically, "that's cool boss man! I'm so proud of you!!" An ear to ear grin plastered on his face.
Tommy's smiled supportively at me, "oki doki Ranboob" giving me a thumbs up.

I couldn't control the way my tail began to swish and tap every surface around it, my ears shyly lowering against my head, "thanks guys."

"No problem Ranboob"

I want to formally apologise for the sloppiness of this chapter, Ik it isn't very well written I'm sorry, my brain isn't functioning properly today but I still needed some happy fanfics to cheer me up ig. Thanks for reading it anyway though :)) have a nice day/night
Drink some water, eat something if u can. Try and get some sleep (I see u up at stupid o'clock thinking it's too late to sleep might as well just not. Dumbass xx)