Challenge 4 and Your Turn

Kenma pov

I stood up groaning and shaking my foot a bit to wake it back up. Kuroo and y/n my two best friends were coming over to get me off the screen. It was the first day was summer and I was already being dragged out of my shell and into the sun. The sun I was very reluctant to step into. Sighing in defeat I unlocked the door and opened it. There was Kuroo who had his arm wrapped around y/n. I stared blankly at the two of them and they smiled widely. 

"Come on buddy you're getting some fresh air!" y/n piped up. I rolled my eyes at her and explained that I had both of my windows open in my room and I'd even left my door open so the air would circulate and I wouldn't be breathing in the same air for the entire day. She just laughed and tugged me outside despite the fact I didn't have shoes. Of course Kuroo had thought of that I quickly darted in and out fetching me a pair of shoes. 

"What are you going to make me do today?" I asked the two as they placed me in the middle of them while we began to walk down the street. 

"Gosh you sound like this is terrible," y/n snorted putting an arm around me flicking a bit of my hair into my nose making me sneeze and glare at her. She just smiled and turned the other way. 

"Nothing really, we just wanted to get you out of the house," Kuroo said in a joyful tone. I said nothing and let my two friends lead me around for awhile. I did have a question for them but I didn't know how to bring it up with them. It wasn't even a hard question I just didn't know how to interact with others which pissed me off sometimes. Those times being right now. 

The three of us went to a food stall ordering some lunch. I had already eaten so I just took bites from each of my friends not wanting a full meal. The moment y/n saw her food she began listing all of the ingredients in the dish. Kuroo chuckled and shook his head a bit while I just tried to keep up with the names. 

"How do you do that?" I asked her when she was done reciting. y/n glanced over at me and Kuroo. 

"The same way that Kuroo names every volleyball move there is and the same way that you name everything about video games," she said taking a bite of her food.

"Speaking of food," I started trying to come up with the right words to say. 

"hmm?" y/n glanced at me with a curious look in her eyes. I shrugged and turned my attention to the picnic bench we were sitting at. 

"When will it be my turn for the meals?" I asked her. Even though I wasn't looking directly at her I could see her smile. Kuroo groaned at the mention of the meals. 

Y/n l/n possibly the best cook in the history of Nekoma high school loved to come up challenges for herself. The challenge that she had started months before school ended for the year. y/n would make a certain amount of meals that had to do with each member of the volleyball team depending on what number jersey they had. If I was remembering correctly this was the fourth food related challenge she had given herself to complete. 

"Urg, why did it have to go off of what our numbers are?" grumbled Kuroo who had only got one meal. 

"Sucks to be you," I mumble. He gave me a playful look. 

"Well you're lucky you get blessed with five different meals," he said finishing up his lunch. I smiled and looked at y/n silently hopping that one of the meals would end up being Apple Pie. 

"Well yeah, it's your turn since you're the only team member I haven't made meals for." said y/n. 

After lunch the two dropped me off at my house again knowing that if they kept me out in the sunlight for too long they'd literally have to drag me around. I raced back up to my room and got back to gaming but this time the thought of finally receiving the five dishes from y/n made me happy. Possibly more happy then the game itself if that was even possible.