NO MATTER WHAT

It was the night at that time. A night where the moon and the stars shone more brightly than I've ever seen before. It shone so brightly that it lit up the pitch-black sky. The stars look like fireflies of the sky, twinkling enchantingly as ever. With all the beautiful scenes in front of me, you are the center of it all. My moon shines so soothingly. My love...

"Soleia..." He called me gently with that cool and soothing deep voice of his. I love how sweet it feels whenever he calls me like that. I looked at him and gently smiled.

"Yes?" I answered softly. He pointed behind him, to the beautiful scenery of the moon and the stars.

"Take a picture of me." He said with his usual rough way of speaking.
"... Please?"

Pfft. I giggled at the absurd contrast between his rough way of speaking and the word, please. I mean, it's not every day I get to hear him say that. Plus would you look at that? He's shy! His ears are burning! He's so cute!.

I nodded at his request and positioned my camera as he faced the side a little.

"Okay...1...2...3... Say cheese!"His green eyes looked at the camera as his red hair slowly swayed with the evening breeze. He flashed his cool, handsome, sweet smile and said "Cheese."

As I clicked the camera button, there are a lot of thoughts going through my head. One of them is the thought of appreciating my beloved's handsome face.

It's such a perfect night that there couldn't be anything that could ruin it...

CLICK--

BOOM!!!!

An... Explosion?! I quickly turned around to where the explosion was. Huh...? What's... happening? Why is the ground breaking apart--

Dark, shadowy figures emerged from the cracks on the ground. Their deformed faces were full of bloodthirst as they attack people. Screams are heard everywhere. Buildings kept collapsing one by one. Debris is scattered in every corner as explosions kept happening and creatures kept attacking people...

I'm scared... I can't move...

What is the... Why is it already--

"SOLEIA!!! WATCH OUT!!!" My beloved... He's running to me... Why...?

I soon realized what the reason is as he pushed me away from where I stood and was greeted by his body being pierced with the creature's claws as soon as I looked back to where he was.

My hands are trembling. Tears flowed down my eyes. The horrible sight before me made me want to puke. I thought the creature would come at me too but he only threw my beloved's body away and walked out... Seeing his body lifeless and unmoving was too much for me as I sobbed and sobbed...

"Time of death- 10:35,________Cause___________creature_______" A man's voice... Huh? I lifted my head and saw a tall, handsome pale man in an all-black suit. He had jet black hair and eyes as red as blood... Eyes... Blood...?

"Who... are you?" His eyes are like a predator eyeing its prey...

"You can see me?"He asked. His eyes are slowly filled with bloodlust... It seems he knew why... 

I need to get out of here!

"Not so fast..." He said as he quickly wrapped his fingers around my neck and squeezed it. He lifted his hand as I was dangling mid-air. I struggled to make him let go but to no avail. I can't breathe... Please... Let... go....!!

I squirmed as I tried to breathe and tears rushing from my eyes made it harder for me to breathe. I'm slowly losing consciousness...

" You're not from this world. Why are you here?" He said with his tantalizing deep voice as he gripped tighter at my neck.

... I wonder why too... 

That's the last thought that I remembered as my vision turned black.

__________________

I woke up in cold sweat as I gasped for air. I coughed and tried to catch up my breath. I'm here... Again...

"This is... My 200th regression..." I looked around the room I was in. The room that was once clean is now cluttered and the walls were filled with marker strokes from my past regressions.

I went to the walls languidly, bringing a marker and adding another line to it. I remember the happenings of my most recent regression. Who is that man? Why did those creatures appear earlier and they didn't attack me like in my other past regressions...

Did I think I already stopped that from happening? What changed...? I sighed. Well, it doesn't matter. As long as I can save you, I don't mind repeatedly regressing...

" No matter what happens, no matter what consequences there will be, I will not let you die. I'll make sure of it... because... I love you."

My moon...

My beloved...

My Caleb...

I'll save you...

No matter what.