Bliss

James had awoken again to Regulus taking up most of the bed while he slept, the way he always had, like a starfish. James had already come to the conclusion that Regulus had never actually had to share a bed with anyone before so he had a partial excuse. James was sitting there thinking about how his like had virtually completely changed in the last few weeks.

Three weeks ago he was hiding everything about himself and who he was and who he loved, but now he was going into his final year at Hogwarts engaged to the man that he loved. Nothing could be better. He had decided that he was going too see Minerva, he missed her.

James had decided that he would go see if Sirius wanted to go with him as Sirius seemed to just love Minerva. He decided that he would leave a note for Regulus as he knew sometimes when he woke up before Regulus it sends him into a panic after that James walked into Sirius and Remus's bedroom just to see Sirius and Remus naked.

James just stood there not really knowing what to do. It took Sirius and Remus a few moments to realise that James was standing there. It didn't seem to bother either of them that James had seen them both virtually naked.

"OMG EWWWWW" James yelled pretending to gag and throw up. Somehow though it didn't seem to bother either of them.

Remus laughed at James.

"Now you understand how Sirius felt when he walked in on you and Regulus."

"I was just gonna ask if either of you wanted to come see Minnie with me, I thought I should tell her maybe she could let Remus stay in our dorm with us"

"This is blackmail you know I cant ever resist going to see Minnie, now you can either turn around while I get dressed or you can watch me get dressed but I am 100 percent naked"

"Oh Merlin I'll turn around"

Whenever he woke up and James wasn't there it still sent him into a panic. But then he noticed the note on the beside table.

Regulus Arcturus Black,

I hereby invite you to spend the day with my dearest Moony while I spend the day with James. You can have all sorts of fun together play quidditch, watch movies or whatever else you like to do. Maybe even read together both of you like to do that.

Never fear I'll return your dearest James in one piece we are going to see our favourite person Minerva to try and get you to be able to stay with us as you guys are engaged so that should count for something.

Love your favourite and only brother, Sirius Orion Black who also goes by Padfoot.

P.S. I'll be back soon my love we are just going on a day trip. Put on my sweats and hoodie that are way too big for you and just lounge in bed and wait for me to get home ok. Then we can have some fun

Love, your love James Potter.

Regulus read the note and just smiled. He then went and did exactly what James had said and got out the biggest most oversized pair of sweats and hoodie, put them on and got back into bed with one of James's books.

Eventually he had decided that he needed to go get something to eat thinking that no one was home he didn't bother getting changed as Mr and Mrs Potter were out working and Regulus believed that Remus would still be in his room.

"Good morning"

Regulus Jumped and turned around only to see Remus sitting at the table laughing.

"That was mean"

"What I wasn't even trying to scare you I just stated the time of day that it was"

"Well it was still mean"