Chapter 1

[A/N] Hello everyone. This is my first fanfiction ever, so it might not be good. And english is not my main language so I'm sorry if i make mistakes. Oh well, I'll try to make the story interesting •3•
~If you have suggestions/Requests for my story, you can leave a comment. Thank you ~
{ Y/N = Your Name }

You are in your room, or if i may say ; Your new room. You moved in Canada yesterday. As always, you are chatting with your internet friends on your computer by skype. You are introverted and tomboy. You love to play video games and use to make collab videos with your best friend, and he is a youtuber. His name is Eren Jaeger. Almost all your internet friends are youtubers. Armin Arlert, Jean Kirstein, Marco Bodt, etc. You never met them in real life though. But you'd love to!

Tomorrow is your first day to school. You've been nervous all weekend, thinking if you're gonna make new friends, even if you're different. Even though you don't really care if you don't make friends. You like to be alone.

" (Y/N)~! ", your mom quietly said, walking downstairs, with your dad, to your room. Your mom and dad have always been nice to you. You love them, even if they're annoying sometimes.

Your parents opened your door and walked in. "Don't forget to set your alarm for tomorrow, (Y/N)." He said as he walked over to you. "And good night." He kissed your forehead and walked out. Your mom waved at you and smiled widely. "Go to sleep, now. Tomorrow is an important day! Goodnight." She turned off the lights and closed the door, walking away with your dad.

Your POV

I smile. "Night mom, night dad." I say, looking back at my laptop. Eren and Armin have been spamming me. I sigh deeply and reply to them ; 'Guys, stop spamming. I have to go to bed. (-n-) I have school tomorrow...So, Night!'. I close my laptop, not reading what they replied and quickly fall asleep.

~Le time skip~

The alarm wake me up at 7AM. I groaned and rubbed my eyes before slapping the button of the alarm. My first class starts at 9:25... I think. I get up and get dressed. I prepare myself for school while listening to (F/M).  I look at the clock. 8:45... I shrug and walk out with my headphones on, still listening to music. I look around. There was still snow on the ground.

{ F/M = Favorite Music }

~Another time skip~
~End of Your POV~

You walk in the school, taking out an orange paper with the number of your locker on it. "It's gonna take a while...", you whisper under your breath. You look around, looking at everyone.

After 13 minutes, you finally found your locker. You open it and placed all your materials in there. Your bag feel lighter and you're happy about it. You look at you schedule. French.

~~~~~~~~~~~
[A/N]
I'm sorry if it's boring right now.
But it's only the first chapter.  Nothing happened yet. Hehe