~Armani POV

"I'm so glad to see you." Kiyanna said hugging me. "Same here." I said as we sat down. "Now tell me, what the hell is going on?" She asked. "Draco happened."

"Damn, again. This mofo always happening." She said making me chuckle a little. "I moved in with him."

"YOU WHAT!"

"He didn't give me much of an option. He said while I'm pregnant with his kid I have to be under his roof for my own protection. It's just for the pregnancy." I said. "You moved in with a stranger Mani."

"He won't be a stranger for long. I mean he's my baby father. I have to get to know him somehow."

"So you go out together to meet. Not move in." She sighed. "Well Yanna. I don't know what else to do." I said. "I can't believe it. You just moved in with a complete stranger?" Yanna asked. "Yanna it wasn't my decision. He didn't leave me much of a choice. I'm not even supposed to be out of the house right now. He thinks I'm putting my life in danger." I scoffed. "Why are you here then. We do not want to piss off a drug dealer murderer. What happens if he finds you out the house?"

"Who knows and who cares."

"Babe, I think you should care. How did you even get here?" She asked. "I walked."

"You don't need to be overwhelming yourself like that." She said. "Yanna it was a ten minute walk. I'll live."

"Let me drive you back to the house." She said . "I can walk back."

"Im sorry, that wasn't a question Mani. Let's go." She said. "Okay, fine."

~Draco POV

"Look at the dad to be." Will joked as I walked in the room. "Choke nigga." I said wiping the smile off his face. "You know I'm sensitive bro."

"Shut up. Where Jay at?" I asked. "Lunch with his moms. Said he'll hit the spot later."

"Ight. We got everybody out hitting they spots already?" I asked. "Yeah. Just got the last load out bout five minutes ago. We set for the day and we set for the meeting tomorrow night." He said. "That meeting gotta be one hundred percent. Are we sure we're set?"

"Yes bruh. Don't worry." I said. "Draco, we got something to show you." One of my workers said. I got up following them to the back. "We finally got eyes on Juko." One of my workers said. "Where?" I asked. "Street cam footage caught him meeting some broad outside of a restaurant about a week ago." He turned the computer around showing me the screen.

Oh fuck no.

"You sure thats him?" I asked. "It matched with the face recognition. It's him."

My blood began to boil seeing who he was meeting with. "I'll catch yall later. Let Will know that I left."

I ran out to my car speeding home.

**

I pulled up to my house opening the door. "Took you long enough." Armani said sitting at the kitchen table. I looked around. I sat my gun across from her and sat down.

"Who do you work for?" I asked bringing a look of confusion across her face. "What?"

I cocked the gun back shooting a hole in the floor. "Oh my gosh!" She yelled in fear. "Just in case you thought this was a fucking joke. I don't like repeating myself. Who the fuck do you work for?" I asked.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about. What are you talking about?" She said with a shaky voice. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted yo ass. I admit, you played the hell out of that shit. Got your fake pregnancy tests. Paid the doctor to say it was my kid. Grimy as hell though." I scoffed.

"Draco I promise you, I do not know what you're talking about." She said with tears running down her face. "So what's his plan? He trying to kill me?" I asked. "He who? What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about Juko! You working for the fuck nigga to kill me. Now I'm bout to kill you and send him a little message." I said grabbing my gun. "W-Wait. I don't work for Juko. He's my ex boyfriend." She said making me lower my gun. "How am I supposed to believe you?"

"Why the fuck would I risk my life for someone who broke my heart? How do you even know Juko?"

"He's the fuck nigga trynna take me off the map. And now that you got both of our names attached to you, shit bout to get reckless."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋

Next Time On Street Affection...

"I cooked for you." I said sitting a plate on the table. "You left my house to go get groceries?" He asked looking up at me. "Don't take the negative out the situation. Just eat it."

"I can't eat right now. I got too much on my mind." He sighed. "What's on your mind?" I asked. "Why would I tell you?"

"Because you kidnapped me. Now tell me."