chapter 3

"Okay kitty" he said softly and smiles "then I would say you go to your dorm abd i'll be there in 5 minutes okay" he smiled and gets his sleeping bag over his shoulder. Shinso smiled brightly, nodded and ran to his dorm, getting dressed in a plushy onsie with a small cut right at his kitty. Aizawa waited and soon walked out too, going to the teacher room to leave some papers there and then went to the dorms, it were about 5 to 6 minutes, he looked around in the halls and knocked on Shinsos door. Shinso cought and opened the door, looking like a little cat. "How do I look Sensei? Is this what you like?" Aizawas face turned red, he got into his room and closed the door, he bit his lip "you are such a cute kitty cat" he said with his deep voice and smirked "little kitty, just a collar is left" Shinso blushed some and giggled, laying down on his bed. "Then put Daddy's collar on me!~" he giggled and spread legs, showing Aizawa his slit in the onsie. "Look inside the slit sensei~". Aizawa chuckled deeply and smirked "i'll get you collar baby, don't worry" he gets over and licks over his lips, he looked at him then the slit and opened the slit seeing something wonderful "that's hot kitty cat~ such a sweet kitty you got there" he spoke slow and lowered his voice. Shinso giggled and waited for his Daddy to get the collar. But as he looked at his Kitty, he just couldn't stop smiling, making a horny face. "I'll make you a special collar, mhm in a few days" he smiles and gets down starting to lick him and moan a little. The purple haird male gasped as his lover licked over his private part. "T-This is g-good!~ D-Daddy I w-wanna cuddle first before y-you use me..."