chapter 13

"Why should I baby? It happens, its awkward but happens its a normal body thing... It happens when too much air is stuck and you pull it out... That doesn't make it better... Man will I be happy when sex education comes up next week" Shinso shrugged and cleaned his Kitty with a tissue. "I know I know Daddy." He then laughed. "I know everything about sex or something like that so I only need you to do it with me while the others learn about it~" "Well i bet they all have seen porn already... About that since I have control over the WiFi wanna look what they are all googling?" Shinso smiled cutely and then nodded quickly. "Oh hell yes! I wanna know what Bakugo, Kirishima, Mineta and Kaminari goggle!" "Let's check Bakugo" he gets his phone out and looks up the search history "So Bakugo... Websites" he looks at it and blushes "Guess we have another gay one here... Mainly gay porn but for what the binder page...? Packers... Bakugo you are very interesting right now... Do we have a second transgender here? Thats surprising especially Bakugo... Now kirishima" he said and got on kirishimas history. Shinso giggled and smiled but as he saw the binders his eyes started glowing. "Omg!! He is gay and transgender! So cool! Maybe I should talk with him about it if he feels comfortable with that topic." "I mean you can try to talk to him...? Deku should be with him since I saw how he googled 'how to talk to nerds" he chuckled. Shinso chuckled and nodded cuddling in his Daddy. "Now I wanna know what Kiri goggles!!" Aizawa got on kirishimas and looked it "i'm curious too" he got on his search history. Shinso softly nibbed on Aizawa's hand as he looked on the display. "Oh my- why did he search after anal bleaching?! Or how long a lightning lives?! Wait- does he like Denki Kaminari?!" "Not a good pair honestly, he answered Bakugo would do better..." He shrugged "I don't think we have to look up minetas... That's just porn and tits- nothing else" Shinso nodded and smiled. "Yeah you are right Daddy. Now I wanna know Kaminari's. Maybe he likes Kirishima too but if not then I'm sad."

END