01

Okay, so I'll have to clear this up. When I write *like this* it means that I am making you move. Okay. After all, this is an xreader...

Hope you like the chapter..!

~'0'~

This first test is all about the skills you have and the ability you possess. You will be fighting against 100 holograms that can hurt as it will send you signals to the brain, making it have a real feel. You have 10 minutes to take down all 100 holograms.

*holograms surrounded all candidates*

Have fun taking all of them down~

*smirk*

This is your forte. You had been training to kill 100 holograms in 10 minutes, for fear that it might come out in the exam! And it did.

Gripping your knife, you moved.

Just like graceful water. The holograms, seeing that you moved, started to close in to you. Without even thinking, you slashed the first in the chest while kicking the 2nd in the arse. Then, you back flipped before tripping 3 more. You then heard gunshots. You kicked one at the chest, dodging bullets. Ah, shit. You have to fight while dodging the bullets then. Not that it was so damn hard. No, it wasn't. But you have to be extra alert about this. Gripping your knife even tighter, you backstabbed one while twisting the hand of other, before stabbing him as well. You then ran all around them

(Uhm I'm not very good at fighting descriptions but I'll try~)

And so, the fight continued. A stab here, dodge there, a kick here, a punch there. It wasn't long before there were only 3 left. You smirked before...

"Water of Magic..." Water flowed out of your hands, before it surrounded the knife you gripped. "...first form."

"Water Slash."

The water that flowed from the knife turned into scratches of sorts, turning upwards when touched by your fingers, and then slashed the three other holograms, before it eliminated them. You looked at the clock. Huh, so you did it in 9 minutes and still have 30 seconds to spare. That's impressive.

The hologram disappeared, before you stood in the hall you were once in. Huh. That's fast.

*sees others still fighting the holograms*

Time skip

Ahhh... What a pity... I was hoping at least 2 would finish the test up... Sad..

We're sorry, dearies, but you guys are eliminated from the first test. Your memories will be removed, mark my words.

Anyways... *turns to you* congratulations Candidate. You've passed the first test. They'll be another test later, but for now have your rest.

*smile, thanks them*

Bam!

Ah... All the other candidates are here! I forgot to tell you. There were 9 more venues that holds the exam at different timings.

Welcome to the second exam, dearies. You have done well in your first exam. In this exam, you will be against some of the best members of Raimei. While we do want to start the exam now, we have yet to prepare the test. Ah, don't worry, not the best, he's too hard to beat even when he's holding back. Only the highest score will go against our leader, Kaze.

But first, have some rest. You guys are tired.

Also, we need your energy to do something for the second test, so don't be surprised if you suddenly started glowing or anything of the sort~

You know what your numbers are, save for one. Dear Candidate, *turns to you* you are number 10. You will know who you will be fighting against soon. But first, *points at designated area 10* stay there to rest. You'll need it.

Have fun while you can~

You looked at the other candidates. You had an inkling that only one will be able to enter Raimei. Suddenly, a spark of energy surrounded you, and all of a sudden, you were glowing. You glanced at others, just to see they were in the same state as you. You were wondering, who will get Kaze-san? He was one of the best, after all.

The test is about to begin. Stay at your designated areas. You will be teleported to the venue where your opponent is. I wish you the best of luck.

You felt yourself moving to another place, though it felt as if it was not physical. Light suddenly blinded your eyes, and you need to adjust to the intense light. When you did though, your breath was taken away.

You were in a forest that was greener than any forest you have ever seen. It was filled with trees and if you were to look underneath where you are sitting, you could see a waterfall, judging by the sound. There was a big space where you were sitting, and abruptly, you stood up, dusting yourself.

"Hey."

You looked at the source of voice, before you saw a brunet with slightly tanned skin and metallic greyish blue eyes. He was quite the average height for a 15 year old, and his looks took your breath away. He was quite cute, you have to admit, and there was this aura surrounding him that shows that he is very open and a really cheerful guy. Then you took a double take.

Isn't that...

Kaze-san?!

It then clicked to you. You were the highest scorer for the first test. But how..? You were quite sure others did better than you.

"Do act so surprised. You were the only who finished the test under 10 minutes, while the rest killed the last hologram at the last second. Of course you'd be the highest scorer," he explained, smiling softly.

Huh. That explained so much. Still, you weren't able to believe that at all...

"Let's get down to business. First to push the other to the waterfall wins. If you succeed you will pass this test," Kaze-san said, smirking slightly; he probably thought you were gonna fail the test.

Heh.

You were there to prove him wrong. You may be a girl, but you are a girl who were trained by the strongest Clan Leader, Akio.

Flashback

Weak! You are too weak! Is this how you train all day?! Continue like this and don't you think you can enter Raimei like this!

Those words shot through your heart again, it was too painful to hear those words from Akio.

Then you started to prove him wrong...

By almost killing him

End of Flashback

You shook the thought - or memory - away, before focusing on the one in front of you. He was a worthy and strong opponent, you thought. He was definitely going to make you feel as though he was worth fighting...

"Heh. Bring it on, Kaze-san."

~'0'~

Ah hello! Welcome to the new chapter of this book! I hope you like this book!

Also, regarding the first book, I will not be updating that since I am quite busy with my lessons and this book :p but I'll try to update that.

On the other hand, this book will be the book I'm going to update most of the time, since I have too much inspiration for this HSHSHSHS

See you soon in the next chapter!  ~ Raspina