00

Welcome, assassins-in-training. I'm sure, all of you are here to pass the entrance test to enter Raimei. We will make sure you guys will love it here, should you enter the Clan.

However, I have to burst your bubble if you are thinking of entering with your friends. Only one will pass the first entrance test to enter Raimei. Should you fail the test, your memories will be removed for fear that you will rat us out to the authorities. Don't worry. That will only happen if you fail.

There are 100 of you here. Only one will pass. So, do you still want to participate?

*50% ran out of the hall*

Huh. So you are the ones that thinks you could pass. However, don't come back home crying just because you failed~

Alright. So before we start the test, you are to choose one of the three weapons in front of you. A knife, a Katana, and a quiver with arrows. This will be your weapon for the two entrance tests. You cannot change after you have chosen, assassin. Choose wisely.

*looks at the weapons*

*chooses knife*

*looks around to see others already chosen*

Perfect. I see all of you chose a weapon already. Get ready, the test is about to start.

~'0'~

Why, hello dear Reader. Welcome to my second book.

Hope you like it ✌🏼

I'm thinking of remaking this again...