Part 2: Chap 13

Liv pov.

I open my eyes.

Today is the day. The day I go to the disco with Dave.

They knock on the door. "Come in", I say. Alice walks in to the room. "Hey Liv," she says. "Hey," I say back.

"Shall we get you ready to go?" Asked Alice. I look at her strangely. "Alice, it's morning," I say. "It is afternoon," smiles Alice. "Oh," I say. I nod.

Someone knocked on the door again an I got out of bed. "Come in", I say.

Esme comes in with a tray. "First eat just anything and then Alice will get you ready," Esme say with a smile.

"Thank you," I say. "You're welcome, sweetie," she says.

I eat it and get out of bed. I walk with Alice Alice room.

Later On ..

"Ready," said Alice. I turn around and see myself in the mirror. I look quite nice. "Thanks, Alice," I say.

I give Alice a hug, she hugs me back.

"What time is it?" I ask. "It's almost night," say Alice. I nod.

"Shall we go?" Asked Alice. I nod again. We walk down. I give Mom a hug and walk with Alice outside. We get in the car and drive away.

I agreed with Dave that he is waiting at the entrance of the building.

"Do you like it?" Asked Alice. "Yes, very much," I say happily.

After half an hour's drive Alice parked the car.

"Have fun," said Alice. "Thanks," I say and walk towards the building.

I watch Alice drive away, until she is a tiny speck in the distance.

I turn around and see Dave, I run towards him. We walk together in to the building.

"Are we on the stage," said Dave. I nod. We walk together hand in hand to the stage and start dancing.

Everyone looks at us, I ignore it and dance on.

After dancing a few hours we walk out. "Liv, I want to ask you something," said Dave. I nod. "But not here but somewhere out there", says Dave. He points to the forest. We walk together to the forest. "There is a bridge behind there, we will go there?" Asks Dave. "Sure," I say. We walk the bridge.

"Dave, I want to tell you something," I say. He nods.

"Well Dave, we've known each other for quite a while and I want to tell you I ..." I stop telling. I see a boy for me. Omg I can see. I look closely at the boy. Suddenly I am pleased. His eyes are not blue, they are red.

Red eyes means he's a vampire. Dave is a vampire. I panic. "What did you do?", Say Dave.

Suddenly I see that Dave's eyes are dark black. I know what black means. That means that they are hungry.

Suddenly I see black again and I must rely on my feelings.

I'm not going to tell Dave I have gifts. I would as soon leave here. I'm Dave right in the face.

"Well, I would say that you lied," I say angrily. "What?" He says. "Dave, you're a vampire, and I know because I just could not see for a moment and saw that you have red eyes, but now you have black eyes," I say.

"You stupid bitch, you're right, I'm a vampire," he says. Now is my chance. I run away but before I could put one step further Dave grabs my arm. "You're not going anywhere," he says in common. He turns my arm. I scream in pain.

"Let me go, rotten vampire," I say. "No, rotten bitch," say Dave. After I was hit tears come into my eyes.

He let go of my arm. Now I can try it again. I run away from the bridge. I cannot hear Dave. Suddenly I feel a hard fist in my stomach and I fall to the ground. "You thought you had outsmarted me," Dave says, laughing. "Now, you go get cozy with me, Liv," he says. "No, I will not," I say panicky. I want to scream but I feel a blow on my head, and I see black.