Character Introduction

Pt. 1

1.
Name : Shim Jake
Age : 18
Zodiac : Scorpio
Fav Subjects :Physics and Maths
Bestfriend : Park Sunghoon
Siblings: Brother (2years older)
Aesthetics: pastels and white.
Sports: Soccer , Basketball.
Music: violin,guitar,ukulele.
Likes: Reading and watching      dramas.
Dislikes: Mint Choco Icecream.

-Bisexual (closeted)

-Friendly ,and almost the whole school knows him.

-Even though he is studious but takes part in all other activities.

-Dad has a good going business back in Australia.

-Mom is a Cardiologist in Seoul City Hospital.

-Elder brother lives with his friends in an apartment near his college and is a freshman.

-Family shifted to Australia when Jake was Five.

-Jake's mom had to shift back in Korea after her mother got sick and she being the only child had to take care of her.

-She brought both her sons who were only 14 and 16 year olds then along with her.

-While their grandmother started to get better and their mother ended up getting a job here.

-They ended up settling down here in the same house they'd stay before they left for Australia.

-Their father couldn't comeback due to his bussiness but would make visits sometimes around the year and would stay for a few weeks or sometimes even a month and spend time with the family...

-Both parents respected each other's decisions and were cool with it although whenever they missed each other they'd often video call and talk..

2.
Name: Park Sunghoon
Age: 18
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Fav Subjects: -
Best Friend : Shim Jake
Sibling: Step brother
(3 years younger)
Aesthetics: Dark
Sports:Figure skating, Badminton,Tenis.
Music: Guitar , Piano
Likes: Gym and Dancing
Dislikes: Socializing

-"straight" he claims.

- Loud introverted.
Shy but chaotic around his friends and bestfriends.

-Everyone knows him , and wanna be friends with him but also intimidated by him.

-He usually hangs out with Jake or his close friends.

-And usually be quiet around the school.

-Studies ain't his strength but
alot of companies have offered him to join as a trainee for his visuals and vocals, although he doesn't wish to be one.

-He was born as an only child ,but after his mom's death dad got married again to a Japanese widow who was a colleague of his with a son who was 3 years younger than him when sunghoon was 11 years old.

-Sunghoon was against the marriage to begin with because it was just half a year after his mom's death...and he couldn't believe his dad took such a decision this quick...

-His dad became abusive towards him as he got a little rebellious and wouldn't listen to his step mom. Although his step brother would try to help sometimes but Sunghoon would push him away telling him not to act like his real brother because he isn't...

-After Jake shifted to Korea, and joined the school, he noticed Sunghoon being the quiet kid always by himself in one corner of the class by the window.

-Sunghoon looked mysterious and Jake was curious to know more about him...Even though Sunghoon tried to ignore him for quite sometime but he couldn't stay that way for long and became good friends.

°Authors note: I'll introduce the brothers along with the other characters after they make there way into the story...and incase ya'll still have questions.. about them let me know in the comments...Due to my exams It took me a long time to update , I'll try to update sooner , sorry. I apologise, if I did some mistakes, correct me in the comments..
It's my first time writting so...pls be understanding...
Thank you for choosing to read this book.