Part 25

I grabbed a ball of snow and threw it towards Sam the snow exploding in his stomach.

"Nuh-uh this will not be fair you've got your weird-ass spider-sense" Sam complained.

"I can't help it" I said throwing another snowball.

Sam rolled his eyes and threw another snowball, me being the asshole I am decided to annoy Sam by back flipping over it.

"Nope you suck" Sam shouted.

"You are just jealous you aren't as good as me" I teased.

"Whatever spider" Sam said.

Steve came outside and shut the door behind him.

"Is Y/n cheating?" Steve teased.

"I am not cheating" I retorted.

"She's using her spider sense" Sam huffed.

"I can't control it" I shrugged.

Steve shook his head and picked up a piece of snow. He immediately threw it at me, I narrowly dodged it and I furrowed my brows.

"Oh your on Rogers" I said clicking my knuckles.

"Aw oh Cap's joining the fight" Sam chuckled.

"Yeah bad news, for you at least" I teased Sam.

I felt a snowball hit the side of my head and I turned to see Steve laughing at me.

"You suck" I said wiping my hand across my face.

"What was that about your spider sense" Steve chuckled.

"You're going down" I said.

I immediately went chasing after him as Steve laughed his head off. I managed to reach him tackling him to the ground and smashing snow into his face.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry" Steve said between laughs.

I stopped and pulled my hands awya biting my lip to hold back a laugh, snow covering Steve's beard.

"Haha you look like Santa" Sam teased.

I threw some snow at Sam causing both me and Steve to laugh.

I felt Steve grab my hips and I looked down at our position, I was straddled across Steve's waist with my hands situated on his chest.

I smirked and bent down placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Yall are gross" Sam muttered.

I lifted my hand up and pointed the finger at Sam causing both Steve and I to chuckle in between kisses.

Once I pulled away I got up helping Steve up out of the snow. We looked over at Sam who was waiting for us.

"Sam's just jealous" I teased.

"Whatever you two are all lovey dovey and it's sickening" Sam shuddered.

Just then Steve picked up some snow quickly balls it up and threw it at Sam's face the white powder exploding in his face.

"Fuck that's cold" Sam shouted.

Steve laughed grabbing his chest and tilting his head back.

"And you said I was the child" I said.

"You were right snow ball battles are fun" Steve said.

I smiled and leant up kissing Steve on the cheek, I still managed to make him blush every single time.

"Can we do something where Y/n won't beat the absolute shit out of me" Sam asked.

I laughed and Steve nudged me in the side.

"Ok snowman?" I asked.

Sam nodded eagerly like a child, and for the rest of the afternoon the four of us made a snowman like we were nine years old. We all laughed and joked almost forgetting that we were fugitives.

I felt the burner phone buzz in my pocket and I pulled it out to see what it was. It was Peter, I smiled slightly looking down at the message.

Merry Christmas Y/n, I'm sorry and May misses you. I miss you love you too.

Steve came over and wrapped an arm over my shoulder pulling me into his side.

"I told he'd forgive you" Steve said softly.

I smiled up at him and rested my head on his shoulder as Steve placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Merry Christmas Y/n" Steve whispered softly.

"Merry Christmas Steve" I replied.

A/n
Sorry for the shorter chapter, this was just a bit of a filler one I really hope that you are enjoying this book. Have a good day everyone I appreciate all of you