7. Come back

Toman's POV (4 months ago)

"No one can get into contact can they?" Draken asked the others as they all looked up from their phone before shaking their heads in frustration "Chifuyu....you knew about it the whole time but never told us?" Baji asked the green eyed boy who has been shaking in silence still stunned from what happened an hour ago "Chifuyu" Mikey called out this time "He didn't want to burden anyone, so he told me and me only. We both tried changing it together, but it kept going downhill during every timeline. I can't believe..." He didn't finish his sentence since he was choking up the tears swelling up in his eyes "Ah seriously, this kid" Chifuyu crouched onto the ground and wiped his eyes with frustration.

"So it was Kisaki..." Mitsuya mumbled and looked into the notebook "Who is he?" They all looked down at the first division captain "He's currently apart of Moebius, we haven't met him yet but he will be joining Toman in order to take over Pah who is going to juvie after stabbing their commander. He will take over division 3 and bring more members, this was in order to take down Valhalla whom will have Kazutora when he comes out. Baji will betray us and transfer over to that gang and end up dying by killing himself" Everyone was silent from the surprising explanation that took all of them into shock "Hm, so Baji, you're planning on leaving us?" Mucho asked the long haired raven "What bullshit" The man mumbled even though he was fully exposed of the plan.

"Baji, why?" Hakkai asked a little sad "What do you mean why? Kazutora took all the blame after the incident with Shinchiro, I promised him I would stick by his side through whatever hell he has to go through" He was clearly stern about the statement and avoided eye contact with Mikey at all cost "After killing my brother, you decided to betray the Toman family?" Mikey sounded really serious about what he was saying "I knew about you guys breaking into his shop and killing him by accident, but you have not one thought that even after all that I still let you stick by my side? Hey Baji, would it for you to finally accept the fact that I'm fine with you guys even after that happening or no? Do you want to coward off into Valhalla and still go against us? This is hard enough for Takemichi as it is, we're trying to clear the path for him and bring him back" Mikey told him as he walked up to him slowly with a scary expression on his face.

"No matter what happens, I'd still want you and Kazutora by my side" Baji stared at the blonde in front of him baffled by his confrontation "Oi Mikey, he understands" Draken placed a hand on Baji's shoulder before giving it a tight squeeze "Don't you Baji?" He eyed the other tall man as they gulped "Yes, I'm sorry" By now Chifuyu was sitting on the ground against a pole and looking up at the night sky "Ever thought that he might commit suicide?" Sanzu's question silenced the boys and all of a sudden all their hearts dropped "Split up everyone and look across the whole city" All the others got onto their motorbikes before riding off separately to search for the blue eyed boy who they had no idea had gotten into an accident.

One month later 

"Seriously! You useless fucks couldn't even get one single piece information" Mikey was furious as he yelled at the whole of Toman for their poor job of searching for the boy "We're very sorry commander" They all yelled in unison while bowing. All of a sudden Draken got a text from Mitsuya and his eyes widened, he grabbed Mikey's shoulder "What is it?" The smaller turned around with signs of venom in his dead and tired eyes "They found out he was in a hospital" Without any other word Mikey and Draken took off and rushed to the location Mitsuya had sent them, in no time they arrived and ran inside to see Mitsuya with his head in his hands and Hakkai leaning against the wall with a distressed expression on his face. "Mituya, where, and how is he?" Mikey asked him but the lilac head didn't look up "He was transferred to another hospital on request by someone else who claimed to have known him" Mikey felt the world collapsing around him as he realised he had to go searching outside the city.