6. Take a step back

After the meeting had ended, Takemichi who was fast asleep on Draken's lap while they were discussing their plans on what to do with Kisaki was being taken back into Kakucho's arms "What do you think you're doing?" Draken put a grip on the others wrist "Taking him back home? What else" "We'll take him back where he belongs" The blonde braided man smiled at him with a sarcastic attitude "Well you guys came here on your bikes, I don't think you should risk the travel especially while he is currently an unconscious person" The two were bickering with each other which ended up waking up the small boy "Great look what you did ass hat, you woke him up" Draken scolded the other "Why you dragging it like you're not yelling in his ear you fucking titan" Takemichi could tell the two did not get along at all, he feels a slight tension before sighing and wrapped his arms around Draken and nuzzled his face into his neck which made the taller flustered.

"Can't they sleep at our place? It's already late so it will be dangerous, please Kaku-chan?" Takemichi looked at him with the same puppy eyes he used on Izana earlier and it worked again "But-They'll ju-" He sighed and looked away clearly blushing "Just for today, then they better scram" Takemichi smiled at his childhood friend before he felt a kiss on his forehead "Thanks for caring" The blue eyes shook his head "It's okay, I wanted to apologise for leaving you guys like that and just giving up" They were talking as they made their way to the parking lot, the limo door opened and Draken placed him in "Just follow behind us yeah, if you get caught up behind a red light then good luck on sleeping in the streets tonight" Izana smiled at them still annoyed that there will be more people wanting Takemichi's attention in the house.

"Hah, in your dreams" MIkey scoffed at his half brother "Be careful guys, I'll see you there okay?" Takemichi told them in worry "Don't worry baby, we're right behind you" As Baji said that Ran told the driver to speed quickly since he started getting annoyed by their conversation. "They really are right behind us" Koko hummed and chuckled "P-Please don't go too q-quick! We might lose them sir" All the men felt their heart about to burst out of their chest at the cute outburst of the blonde boy "As you wish" The driver responded. They manage to drive at a good speed until they reached the house, everyone got out as the Toman boys parked their bikes in the front yard whilst admiring the house "I'm beat, come on Take-chan! I'm showering with you today" Izana smiled brightly as he grabbed the smaller's hand "Isn't it my turn bastard?" Shion spat and glared at his leader.

"Now now, you boys showered this morning. Don't even think about it" Takemichi sighed and scratched his head "I wanna shower with you" Mikey cheered and hugged the blue eyed boy which took him by surprise "M-Mikey-kun!" Takemichi was beaming red as he felt the other breathing against his nape "Hey now you're making the boy nervous, show us where we can sleep for tonight please" Mistuya took Takemichi out of the leaders arm as he pouted "O-Oh okay, um Mochi is it okay if you-" "Yeah yeah, come on" The others were a little confused but they followed the big man and small boy to their rooms. Mochi turned on the lights before looking into the closets and then giving a thumbs up to the other "Thank you hehe" Mochi smiled and pat his head before glaring at the Toman members "You touch him, you're dead" Draken who was about matching his height smirked "Just try us" Mochi didn't bother responding so he bumped shoulders with the other before leaving.

"Haha sorry, he's a little overprotective ever since we first met at the hospital" Takemichi apologised to them before they remembered something "How did you end up in the hospital Mitchy?" Angry asked him curiously. There was a slight silence for a bit before the other chuckled "It was nothing.....I-I don't remember" He forgot a certain someone knew after being told today "Why are you lying to them?" Chifuyu grabbed his shoulder from behind since he was confused "Lying?" Takemichi froze "He got into a car accident the day he left, April 20th, and then from that point onward he went missing for 4 months" Everyone fell silent to the sudden statement "You were trying to commit su-" "Here are the futons" 'Thank God' Takemichi thought when Izana walked in just in time to dodge the topic.

"Have you guys eaten dinner yet?" Everyone glanced at each other "We have" Izana shrugged and looked at the blonde "Let's go Take-chan, we wanna show you something" The blonde nodded "Where you guys taking him hm? Especially when you have guest at home?" Mikey asked and glaring at his half brother "Nothing that has to do with you shorty, this is Tenjiku business with our flower" Izana stuck his tongue out before grabbing Takemichi's hand and kissing it "I-I'll see you guys tomorrow morning, please stay for breakfast before you leave for Tokyo" He told the others acting like they weren't having a conversation before that "Oi if you guys don't hurry we're gonna put the bunny outfit on you instead Izana" Chifuyu was putting the words together and felt his head about to burst "Wait a se-" The door slammed and Takemichi was whining at Izana to let him go "We have more of you baby photos Take-chan, we found one of you wearing bunny ears so~" They entered the main living room and saw the photos on the table.

"W-Where do you guys keep finding these?" Takemichi asked in terror as he tried covering his eyes from the embarrassment "Huh~ Look at this, you look so adorable in it" Ran teased as he held a photo of the blonde with bunny ears and wearing a skirt "Ah! P-Put it away please!" He begged them and turned away. "We brought you a bunny outfit to recreate the photos, you won't mind right? Take-chan?~" Izana held his shoulder and whispered into his ear sending shivers down his spine "I-I don't want to!" He yelled with a pout "Even after we gave you a house to live under, food to eat, clothes to wear, we don't even ask you to pay us back for living with us" Shion acted sad with a sigh "We've been contributing to our living expenses except for you because we didn't want to pressure you, it's okay... we'll just-" "You guys suck" Takemichi felt sad from what they were telling them and lifted the outfit into his hands.

"Hehe it worked~"

A/N

Short chapter once again guys. For the next few chapters will be in Toman's POV and basically just flashbacks of what happened after Takemichi had disappeared. I'm so annoyed and I'm gonna get my vaccine soon so wish me luck haha. Anyways thank you for reading today's chapter everyone! I'll see you in two days at 6am as always~