1. Blackout

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

.....

"Huh" Takemichi's eyes opened to the sound of the beeping noises, he looked around in confusion. "Where am I?" As he was about to sit up he then cringed at the sudden pain that striked his left side, he lifted up his shirt and saw a bandage with light signs of blood "How did I get here?" The boy tilted his head and then saw a button that says call for nurse, so he pressed it of course. At that moment a nurse came running in, "Hello, do you-" "Doctor... Doctor! Wait a bit I'll be back with the doctor" She rushed off but the look on her face seemed happy and excited. Takemichi the poor boy was confused, he was looking around still and sighed "What happened to me?" After a couple of minutes the room was no longer quiet as the doctor was now talking with the nurse and discussing the condition of the other.

"Hanagki Takemichi-kun" "Yes?" The doctor looked at him carefully "Do you remember how you got here at all? Or anything before this?" Takemichi shook his head clearly unaware of his situation, the doctor sighed and looked at the nurse before nodding "A car accident brought you here son, it was about 3 months ago. Looks like it left you with slight memory loss, we'll perform an MRI and see if it is permanent on you or just temporary okay?" 'What?' The boy thought with a slightly sour expression "How far do you remember before all of this?" A little bit of thinking was done before he answered "I had just started middle school, that's all" He scratched his head with a slight laugh, the doctor was a little surprise and wrote some things down on the clipboard "You're currently 14 years old, you started middle school at about 2 years ago. I guess we have a bunch of work to do, do you have any parents you can call beside the two visitor who's been coming once a week?" Takemichi hummed and shook his head.

"My mum had left me when I was 10, I'm supported by her insurance company that she had signed up for. But you said someone has been visiting me, who is it?" Just at that moment two males had walked in, and Takemichi immediately recognised on of them "Kaku-chan!" He waved at him happily, then his eyes landed on the violet eyes boy with bleach hair standing next to him "We're his legal guardians" Kakocho informed the doctor "Ah so you got the application done already? Well it seems as Hanagaki-kun has slight memory loss and can only remember up to beginning middle school 2 years ago, we will be running a couple more test to check if everything is okay if that's fine with you?" "Yes, please get it done soon" The doctor and nurse bowed before taking their leave.

"Takemichi, after everything that happened this is how you end up? Seriously you're careless as always" Kakucho sighed and sat on the edge of the bed "I'm surprised you even found me! I'm so happy to see you again, but who is this here with you?" Takemichi made eye contact with the stranger before they smiled at him brightly "I'm Izana Kurokawa, nice to meet you Take-chan" Izana then took Takemichi's hand and kissed it gently which caused his face to turn red "Oi, he's mine. What do you think you're doing" Kakucho clicked his tongue before snatching Takemichi's hand and holding it in his lap "Well, he sure is a pretty one. You're single aren't ya? Take-chan~" The blue eyed boy looked away and looked out the window "S-So what? I'm happy being single okay!" He pouted which appeared cute to the other two "I bet you'd be happier with me by your bed side everyday?" "Izana!" Seeing the two fight made Takemichi giggle.

"Don't fight you two, I'm both yours to call your friend" He smiled softly at them which made both of them blush when he said 'Yours'. For the rest of the visit the three began catching up whilst Takemichi and Izana got to know each other, like how Izana and Kakucho met, got close through being orphans and other shit. "Oh, by any chance where did my car accident happen? I'd really like to know" Izana looked at Kakucho and nodded before answering the blonde "It was in the inner depths of Tokyo, we're in Yokohoma right now" Kakucho answered with a sigh as he held onto the boys hand tightly which brought back a familiar feeling back to him. "I see, I wonder how I ended up there" Takemichi pouted and yawned "It's getting dark outside, I think we should go now. We have a meeting to attend Kakucho" Izana said and stood up with his arm still slung around the younger.

"You two must be in the same gang! I remember Kaku-chan telling me about it haha, I'd love to meet the other members one day" Takemichi beamed happily "He won't be found out will he?" Izana shook his head "I'll never let them have him again". The blue eyes was just looking out the window admiring the scenery outside "We're gonna leave now Take-chan! We'll come back again tomorrow okay?" Izana brushed the hair to the side before popping a kiss on his nose which caused the other to become flustered for the nth time today "Hey! Stop!" Izana yanked the beach blonde head off of Takemichi before holding him in his arms "Kazu-chan it's okay haha, I'll see you both tomorrow then" Kakucho looked at his childhood friend and then planted a small peck on the forehead "Kaku-chan?" A little bit of silence between the two before Kakucho chuckled and stood up "Sleep well Takemichi" The bedridden boy waved at them before they finally took their leave.

A couple weeks later

By this point Takemichi had met majority of the important people apart of Kakucho and Izana's gang, their gang was called Tenjiku which was a cool name to him. He met all four of the heavenly kings and one being Kakucho, what really amazed him was definitely Mochi. When he flexed his bicep, let's just say Izana and Kakucho began working out twice as hard than before out of jealousy "Take-chan~ Are you ready?" Izana walked in with the wheelchair "Of course, I'm so excited to finally get out of here" Izana lifted the boy bridal style and held him close "I-Izana?" His voice cracked nervously, he walked him to the window and Takemichi got a full vision of the town in front of him "Oh wow, so..... this is what it looks like during the day" Takemichi looked at the violet eyed boy and noticed their faces were a little too close, "Take-chan, you wouldn't mind would you?" A small grin was played upon the older's lips.

"I......I don't m-" Izana softly placed his lips onto the others and held him closely and as tight as he could so he can never let him go. The kiss turned into a makeout, and that lead to Takemichi letting out tiny moans and whines in need for air. Izana the cheeky brat was smiling through it all until Takemichi pulled away in desperate need for air "Izana seriously! I could've died" Izana was blushing and grinning from ear to ear, he softly placed his forehead onto the other "Congrats on getting discharged Take-chan" After a while Izana put him into the wheelchair and signed the sign off papers before taking their leave, it was a nice summer day, not too hot and not too cold either, it was just the right weather. "You excited to see where you'll be living from now on?" Takemichi looked up at the other boy who was already smiling down at him "I'm worried about rooming with your heavenly kings, Ran was telling me how majority snore in their sleep" Izana bursted into a fit of laughter.

"Don't listen to Ran! He's just trying to get you to sleep with him more on the schedule" The violet eyed boy wiped a slight tear falling from his cheek "He stayed at the hospital with me one night and was just watching over me the whole time, I don't think he slept at all, I wonder why" The blue eye scratched his chin in wonder 'Koko paid some dirty money in order to transfer you to Yokohoma hospital, but it looks like the information has been leaked" Murder was on Izana's mind as he wondered who the rat was "I'm sure it's because he was worried about you since you are one hell of a sleeping beauty" Takemichi looked down and fiddled with his fingers "I-I see, oh! Ice cream Izana, I want ice cream" Takemichi tried changing the topic by pointing at the ice cream truck ahead of them. "Sure" Surprisingly it worked and Izana wheeled him over to the truck before looking at the options.

"Which one would you like my love?" 'Never mind' Takemichi was screaming in his head from everything he was saying "R-Rainbow sherbet please" He asked politely and sighed "Sure, can I have one rainbow sherbet in a cup and on choc chip cookie dough on a cone please" Alright sir" Izana placed the money over the counter as the man handed the ice cream over one by one "Here you go Take-chan" They continued making their way back to the house as they ate their ice creams "So Take-chan, how do you plan on paying me back?" Takemichi was done with the teasing as he pouted "I don't want it anymore" He mumbled 'So cute' Izana smiled before ruffling his hair "I'm joking, of course you deserve a treat after eating that horrible hospital food for 4 months" He pinched the others cheeks earning a whine from them, little did they know they were finally in front of the house "We're here Take-chan" The blue eyes scanned the house amazed from how big and traditional it looks. "We're here" Izana called out and opened the gates to see the others sitting on the veranda.

"Welcome home Takemichi" They all greeted him.

"Yes, I'm home!"

A/N

You know what I decided to update around 6am everyday before I head off to work, I'm very pleased with the chapter today and I hope you're please with it too! I'll see you guys again tomorrow, take care xx