Their Wedding - 4 (Last)

En başından başla

Karan came on top of her supporting his weight on elbow and gently lowered himself on her. They both moaned with their first skin to skin touch, which was just awesome heaven.

Their lips fused with each other. Monami moves her hands up and down his while Karan moves his hand and palmed her breasts. Karan break the kiss and moved down to her neck shoulders placing a wet kisses while his hands kneading her breasts.

"You are so ...Beautiful". murmured Karan, kissing her upper chest area.

"Hmmm..." moaned Monami feeling his hot warm lips on her breast.

He moves down kissing the valley between her breasts and down to her quivering stomach. He runs his tongue in circles around her navel and then dip his tongue in gently sucking the spot.

"Oh.. hmm Karan". Monami moaned as she fisted his hair. Karan slowly moved down, placed a kiss over panty, making Monami arch upward again.

"Karan... please". said Monami not knowing what to do but feeling so hot and a strange ache building in her core.

But Karan didn't budge, he had waited for this moment for long to make love to his Rani sahiba and he didn't want to leave a inch on her body without kissing it. He removed her panty, then he came to her feet. He lifted one and place a kiss on her ankle. Monami tried to pull her feet back but Karan tighten his hold on it and shower it with kisses and then did the same with other.

"Kar...ran..pl...ease I... wa..". said Monami her voice coming out in husky whispers, she couldn't complete the sentence as Karan move up to her legs, parting them little.

He moved up to her thighs and place kisses there and gently bites her soft flesh, Monami jerked up from bed moaning as she felt a current passing through her body.

"tum kuch bol rahi thi rani sahiba". asked Karan huskly as he started to lick her neck.

"Mei...n hmmm". moaned Monami as she felt him biting on Crook of her neck.

"Mein..kya". Asked Karan again in same tone.

" I need you... please". said Monami in hurried manner and then cupped his bringing close to hers and wanted to kiss him but he resisted.

"I need you too but I want to cherish every inch of you, maine bohut intzaar Kiya hai". Said as he look down towards her chest. A loud gasp escaped from her lips as Karan sucked her nipples while he rolled the other one within his thumb and finger. Monami arched her back as his ministration becomes fast and urgent. Monami fisted his hair with her both the hands.

Karan couldn't get enough of her soft breasts ss he move back and forth between her breasts, pressing them, sucking them. Monami was in Moaning mess. Karan clashes his lips with hers in hot urgent kiss.

"Rani sahiba... I want you.. so. much".
said Karan breathless in between the kiss.

"Kara...nn..". moaned Monami his name as one of his hand went down and cupped her vagina.

She arched upward as a jolt. Karan look up into her eyes and Monami sucked in a breath seeing burning intensity in them as he moves his fingers on her wet core. Monami closed her eyes in ecstasy as his finger move in and out of her. Her moans started to get louder as his movement got faster. He joined another finger, going in and out of her core, when he felt her nearing her climax. His thumb seeks her nub and rubs it in circles helping her release the pleasure she wants. Her body started to shudder and then after few seconds she felt like her world exploded as she hit the orgasm.

Karan got more turned on that now his hardness started to ache. He felt so happy giving her pleasure and seeing her cum apart under him. He moved his finger up and down on her core. Karan looked into her eyes for permission. Monami's heart beat increased as the time for union came as Karan parted her legs. She cupped his face and brought it close to hers and kissed him giving a signal to go ahead. He brought his member near her core and rubs it up and down on her wetness.

"Monami.. toda dard hoga". Said Karan his voice full of love and concern, Monami nodded her head in understanding as she pecked his lips.

Karan captured her lips in a sweet kiss as he enters her slowly and pulls out and re entered her breaking her barrier. Monami hissed due to pain and closed her eyes. She opened her eyes but this time it was not due to pain as the pleasure now subsiding it.

"I love you.. Monami". said Karan ashe started to thrust.

"I love you too". said Monami going breathless.

The heat, passion and the desire engulfs them both as he kept on moving back and forth in and out of her. Monami slowly lost in pleasure wraps her legs around his waist and pulls him more in to her. She clutched his member inside of her as orgasm started to build in her. She raked her nails over his back, he increased his pace started to thrust deep and fast in to her. After few seconds they both came together screeming each others name with pleasure.

Karan had no idea that making love with his Rani sahiba would feel so wonderful .. so divine. For Monami it's a best feeling ever, she smiles in pure bliss and she completely belongs to him now in body and soul.

He removed hus member carefully and lay down to her side taking her in his arms.

"It was beyond beautiful ❤️". said Karan huskly. Monami blushed and smiled. They both were reeling in the aftermath of their blissful union of love making.

Karan looked down at his Rani sahiba and saw her eyes closed, he kissed her forehead and drifted into peaceful sleep.
________________________
Thanks for reading.

And here ends this part. O god I m becoming shameless day by day I can't help it's a #moran effect.

Don't worry friends I'll be back with new os.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay home stay safe ❤️

With love 💕
        Mariyam.