4

~time skip

~graduation day weehee

"l/n y/n, the daughter of Mr. Meguro and Mrs. l/n m/n"

y/n walk up to the stage and bow to the principal, then take her (apa ya namanya.. yang kertas graduation?), then bow again and walk down the stage.

"meguro ren. the son of Mr. Meguro and Mrs. l/n m/n"

he did the same thing as his lil sis and walk down the stage. his mother (aka y/n's mother too) and cried in happiness. father also hugs y/n, congratulating her. "ren! congratulations!" y/n run to ren and jump to his arms.

"you too, y/n.. you did great in high school.. and did a really great job to help me from those girls," he said, placing his face on the crook of y/n's neck. "hahaha.. it's my pleasure, ren!" she pinch his cheeks.

~time skip

"y/n"

ren called when y/n was doing her university assignments. "wait a minute, ren.." she said and scribble on her book. when she's done writing, she was surprised by ren who's laying on y/n's bed.

"you need something, ren??" she asked, sitting next to ren's laying body. "hmm.. can I stay here for the night?" he ask. y/n nods her head and start doing her assignments again. ren stared at y/n, "why are you so beautiful?" he blurt.

"ren? did you hit your head with something? are you okay?" y/n ask, rubbing ren's head gently. "of course I'm not.. look what you've done to me, y/n.." he pouts. y/n pinch his cheeks, "what have I done to you? hm?" she ask, leaving her assignments behind.

"hmmm.. let's see.." he started and sit on y/n's bed, leaning on the wall, "when we're small, you always helped me, and I feel like you're my hero.. then when we are in junior high.. you never leave me and will always help me in everything.. then in high school.. your expressions.. make me fall in love with you," he said.

y/n widen her eyes in surprise, "w-what? since when?" she ask. ren's face flush in red, "see.. you make me blush.. s-since we were.. small.. you're a beautiful and gorgeous..." he look away, covering his face with y/n's plushy.

"aww~ you're so cute, ren!" y/n stand and sit next to ren. then she hugs ren, placing her cheeks on his shoulder, "I promise that I will always protect you, bro," she take ren's hand and clasped it with her.

he felt his heart ache a bit.

"y/n.. I did fall in love with y-" *light snore*

he look at his shoulder and y/n was asleep. he sigh and lay y/n, and he lay down next to her, covering themselves with the blanket.

~next day

"REN?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" y/n push ren off the bed, making a loud thud. ren groan in pain, "we were talking and you fall asleep and I lay you and I sleep with you... what's wrong with that? and your face is so red.." he chuckles.

~dream

"y/n, I love you.."

"but we can't date? we're brother and sisters, ren..

"we can.. we're not blood-related right? let's just ask a permission to mom and dad"

~dream END

"n-nothing.. oh yeah... you've asked a permission to me last night.. sorry, I forgot, ren.." she said. ren jump to y/n's side, looking to her eyes, "uhm.. after my practices.. can we meet? in (café).." ren asked. y/n nod her head, "I'm actually free today.. no classes.." she smiled.