1

when meguro ren was 3, his parents divorced.. 2 years has passed, and his father met this woman with 1 daughter. her age was same with ren. even if y/n needs to live with the meguro family forever, she will never change her name from l/n.

one day, they were on a meeting in ren's house. "ren! take y/n to the backyard!" his father shouted. ren groan and gesture y/n to follow him. when they're in the backyard, y/n and ren was sitting, no playing and not even a single word went out of their tongue.

~time skip...

y/n and ren went to the same highschool. y/n was an ordinary girl, but not ren. ren was sooooooo popular, due to his work as an idol. lots of girls was so jealous of y/n..

when y/n was talking with her friends after school, her backpack was pulled, "y/n. let's go home." (BAYANGKAN MEME MENGATAKAN INI ! OMG MLEYOT)

y/n got choked and look over her shoulder, meeting a cold glaze of ren. she huffed and pull her backpack from ren's hold, "you can go home by yourself, ren.. I want to do something after this, you know.." she said, looking away from ren.

"then I'll join you," he simply say. y/n's mouth hang open, "w-w-w-why?! I-I mean.. there is no way I'm letting you join us-" "it's no problem, y/n ! he care for you, am I right? let him join us! he's going to look after you!" iida mana, y/n's bestie, said. y/n look at ren, who smirk at her.

y/n sigh, "fine..."

the whole night, y/n didn't feel free at all.. every time she's about to buy a new clothes or dress, ren would put some stuffs back and take some more expensive looking dresses.

she looks so gloomy. mana left first, and y/n was now alone with her brother. ren walks backwards and lean his face closer to y/n's, making y/n's face burns. luckily, the dark night makes it not visible at all.

"you okay, sis? do you not like the dresses that I bought for you?" he ask, pointing to the shopping bags. y/n nods, "you know, ren.. you shouldn't buy me lingerie. AND IT'S NOT A FCKING DRESS. and I don't like it...." she pouts.

ren chuckle at y/n, "wear it, okay? oh.. some of my friends are coming over. you didn't mind, right?" he ask. y/n nods her head, smiling.

even if ren is so cold to y/n in public.. he's actually a caring brother.. y/n love him so much.. she can't cannot unloved him. he's the best brother ever.

yes baby, let's start this chapter a short one. get ready, girls