06ᵀʰᵉʸ ᴹᵃᵈᵉ ᴼᵘᵗ ᴼⁿᶜᵉ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟔

"ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉᵐᵃᵏᵉʳˢ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Florence was walking through the school halls with her friends.

"You know Florence, if I was there, I could have been your wingwoman. Hook you two up." Esme walked with her head up high as per usual. Florence had told them in the groupchat that she was going to hang out with Ginny and her friends last night.

Turning to the side, seeing Esme and Andrea, Florence continued walking. "No, it's way too early for anything. I don't even know anything about her."

With a binder in her hand, Andrea stopped looking down at her papers. "It's not bad if it's too early but it is if it's too late. You could miss your chance."

Florence looked over to where her sister's friends would hangout, Abby was laying on the couch seat. The blonde liked everything that the shorter auburn girl would do. "You're right, I could miss my chance. She is very pretty. I wouldn't be surprised if someone asked her out."

Esme tilted her head at Andreas' words while Florence was trying to discreetly look over at Abby. "That totally sounds like something I would say right?"

Andrea stared at Esme with a lack of belief in the question that Esme just asked. "Because it is. You told me that last week when I was going to go to sleep early."

Esme looked at her confused, "That doesn't make sense. I would want you to be up late with me, not go to sleep early."

"I told you that and you argued with me." Andrea internally face palmed herself. "But you were high and getting your words all mixed up."

"Ohh, now that makes more sense." Esme smiled at her while Florence laughed at the two. Turning to Florence, Esme looked at her which made her stop laughing. "I need to see you high one day."

Florence shrugged her shoulders like it was no big deal. "I just laugh at everything and get super comfy. The bed, the couch, they feel like literal clouds. I could pass out anywhere."

"Okay, enough talk about getting high while we're still at school." Andrea told them. She had a different topic that she wanted to bring up.

Esme nodded her head side to side. "You only say that because the last time you got high, we made out."

Florence loudly gasped, surprised. "Wait-you two." She laughed. "Oh my god-do I ship this? I thought you were straight." Her face just went through so many different emotions. "This means I'm going to have to start forming a stronger friendship with Daisy and Mark."

Out of everyone in their friend group, Florence, Esme and Andrea were the closest together. Then there was Daisy who is the casting director for theater and Mark, he's gay and is in student council with Andrea, he's also in cheer.