Home

What if.. Aizawa had been taken from his true home at an early age? What if five year old Aizawa had been taken away into the foster system, never learning why, all he knows is that one day he was playing with his kitten and the next he was being brought out of his home, and would never see his family again?

What if during his time in foster care, he goes through all sorts of awful things but he can't tell anyone, because he doesn't want to be abandoned?

I can just imagine Aizawa coming home one day and just collapsing into Hizashi, having just had a really stressful day and the students, though it wasn't their fault, had been extremely loud and triggered him enough that he'd needed to get All Might to look after them for a bit so he wouldn't burst into a panic, and he just starts crying. And Hizashi knows, he's spent years listening to Aizawa's problems, comforting him and he can't stand seeing him hurt so much but he can't do anything about it other than sitting there, patiently rubbing his back and whispering praise.

Or imagine a tortured Aizawa au. He finally makes it out of wherever the fuck he'd been tortured, and he looks like hell. He can barely stand, is probably missing some bodily part, and is just in horrible condition but he refuses to get into the ambulance. He's shaking, begging to be taken home to his family. He just wants to see his family and he's on the verge of complete and utter breakdown when he's told he can't, because he needs urgent care. He's practically screaming that he needs his husband and his children, he's begging and pleading with them until he goes unconscious, just needing his family.