* ~ Obsessed ~ *

Harry and Liam ended up falling asleep under the covers after cleaning themselves up thoroughly. Liam fell asleep as Harry cleaned him off gently, which Harry seemed to admire. He shouldn't be falling this fast for a boy he just fucked the living shit out of. He just shouldn't. Yes, he's very beautiful and has the sweetest little voice and cutest head of hair and beautiful, puppy-dog eyes and soft skin-

God... I am falling... Harry realized.

He slid under the covers with Liam, after putting boxers on him and himself, and Liam turned around, cuddling into Harry's warm chest like a little kitten. Harry was surprised at first but he hugged back, kissing his hair lightly before drifting off to sleep himself. He and Liam laid there, asleep, for what felt like hours but were really only thirty minutes.

Liam was the first to wake up, rubbing his eyes gently and pushing himself up and off of Harry's strong chest. He took his time sitting up, taking note of how badly his bum hurt. He tried finding an angle he could sit at without hurting, turning his hips in different angles and even lying all the way down, but never found one. His feet were near Harry's head because of how he turned to find the right angle, still not finding it.

He was moving his hips forwards and back as if he were grinding his bum into the sheets, which is all Harry saw when he woke up. Well, that and Liam's head tilting back as his hands held himself up. Harry watched Liam through heavy eyelids, waiting for him to notice that he was awake. It took him a while but when he did, it was because he groaned and looked forward.

Liam blushed lightly before he said, "H-Hi..." Liam was thankful he had on boxers, even though they weren't his, because then Harry would see him naked. He didn't necessarily care if Harry saw him naked, but he was soft and didn't want Harry seeing that since he hadn't before. Liam just thought it'd be weird or something. Or that Harry wouldn't like him anymore, even though this was probably a one-time thing and wouldn't end up going any further.

"Hi, baby." Harry smiled lightly at the beautiful boy struggling to sit properly. He knew exactly why but pretended not to notice since it was kind of embarrassing when things like that happened. 'Things,' being, 'fucked so hard you can't sit or walk properly.' Not that Liam's even tried walking yet; he highly doubts he'll be able to take a single step without falling or his legs trembling.

"H-Hi," Liam repeated, blushing and looking down. He couldn't believe Harry hadn't just kicked him out. He didn't just leave him alone and cold or tell him to get out or ask why he was still here. He smiled at him.

"C'mere, cutie," Harry chuckled, opening his arms for Liam. Liam hesitated at first, scared of the pain he was going to encounter once again. When he did eventually move, he winced and stopped for a moment. He was just leaning forward a bit, waiting for a second or two before moving again. Then he waited. Then moved. And waited. He did that until he was in a crawling position, which reminded Harry of how hard he fucked him in that position.

He cleared his throat and tried stopping his thoughts, but couldn't. He kept having those thoughts of Liam riding him and moaning and-

"Can you help or something?" Liam giggled, a light blush spreading across his cute cheeks. Harry nodded with a light smile, grabbing Liam like a baby and lifting him to set him on his lap very slowly and gently. He scooted back so his back was against the bedpost, holding Liam close to his body. Liam rested his head on Harry's shoulder, his arms against the warm chest he was being cradled in. He began smiling to himself, feeling so warm.

He liked Harry. Not just as a hook-up but as a... friend? Not really like a friend, maybe a hardcore crush. He loved his frat-boy hair, his strong arms, his sweet voice, his cute dimples, his beautiful smile, his sing-song laugh. Everything. Especially his big, amazing di-