* ~ Why'd You Answer? ~ *

Harry felt horrible for Liam. He couldn't believe the poor boy started crying and it was all his fault. He knew he should've built more trust with Liam before he tried such things. He never should've even suggested such a thing. Liam was only a little baby and seemed to be an amateur.

"I-I-I'm sorry, Harry," Liam stuttered against Harry's chest, feeling horribly guilty. He knew no one was watching him but the feeling overwhelmed him way too much to just simply ignore it. He wanted to please Harry and he believed that since he just gave up so easily, he was doing the opposite.

"Liam, love, no need to apologize. I'm the one that should be apologizing. I should've never suggested it in the first place. I knew it was a huge step," Harry responded. Liam only shook his head for a moment or two, trying to figure out how to explain how he felt. Well, actually speak it.

"I-I liked it, honestly. I w-was just scared that someone was watching me... Someone th-that wasn't you..." Liam admitted, his tears finally coming to an end. When Harry didn't answer, he pulled away to look at him. Harry was already looking at him and he raised his hand to brush away Liam's hair from his face. He's already done it so many times and other people would think it's annoying to constantly be brushing someone's hair out of their face. Harry only enjoyed it since Liam's hair was so soft and he would practically purr each time.

"I'm sorry you felt that way-" Harry began but Liam crashed their lips together. He loved that taste of Harry's sweet lips; strawberries, watermelon, kiwi... Sugar...

Harry's lips answered Liam's and before either of them knew it, Liam was straddling Harry's hips and grinding down on him. Although Harry had on sweatpants, he swore he felt Liam just like how he would if he weren't wearing any pants. Liam stopped kissing Harry, only to start back up but on his neck. Harry let out little moans at the feeling of Liam's teeth biting him gently.

"Harder, Li," Harry moaned without realizing. Liam pulled away, face full of shock. Who knew Harry Styles had a biting kink?

"W-What?" Harry asked, oblivious of his request.

"You really want me to bite you harder?" Liam asked, mindlessly grinding gently against Harry. Due to over-sensitivity, Harry let out a strangled moan. He nodded frantically, feeling himself get hard easily. He's never gotten hard so easily.

Liam practically attacked Harry's neck like a thirsty vampire as he bit and nibbled on the defined collarbones of Harry's. He moved further up, biting just enough to leave a mark without much effort. Harry was breathing heavily, which was no surprise. Liam pulled away and crawled backwards, putting his ass in the air as he teased Harry's hard cock with his bottom lip. He only trailed his lip across the fabric, but Harry felt it so thoroughly, the heat heading to that exact area.

Liam watched as Harry's cock strained in the pants. He looked into Harry's eyes as he ran his hand over Harry's hard-on. All Harry could do was buck his hips against Liam's hand desperately. Liam took that as a sign to take off the sweatpants, so he did. Harry's cock sprang out of its captivity and Liam nearly choked on his own tongue. Harry was huge up close, like, almost eight inches maybe?

Just imaging him at his full-length and inside of him made Liam's hard cock twitch. Harry looked down at Liam, seeing him eyeing his large length. The blush came over him, which never really happened to him before.

"L-Liam, p-please," Harry begged, running his large hand through the curls on Liam's head.

"Please what?" Liam asked, pulling off his sweatpants before throwing them to the side. Then he grabbed Harry and slowly moved his hand. His small hand barely fit around Harry's swollen length, which kind of shocked him. Note, kind of.