your friend boyfriend

Chapter 6 part 1
Author note yeah so before you go this is the last chapter for a little while because when I update this you guys are going to get. And I'll tell you what this isn't has at the end and yes this chapter is storks. Back to the story.😜🥳.

Skylar pov I Stefan Cody laugh again did I give great I said as I quietly heard him Whispering something to Toby. oh yeah you did great cool Weapon by the way I never knew you were in the fencing.

x-virus pov I can't believe it's him I quietly laid my head on Skylar solder hey so can I ask you something I thought to myself agreeing that it sounded stupid and whispered something
As I kiss the smaller boys you're really good at kissing emo boy.

Skylar thank you Cody.

x-virus we should go back to the cabin unless you want to train more.

Skylar I'll meet you back at the cabin.
I'm going to go hang out with some of my friends because the day we do not have to train for today.

X-virus/Cody pov I want him all to myself dang it thought to myself thinking the same thoughts I thought when I was a representative of my first love dang it no it will not be the same.
I love Skylar but I do not want to hurt him in that way.
I do not want him to leave me for now only I can with but he does getting to the Manson and become a creepypasta or proxy if not then he'll have to become a servant.

Skylar hey M3 how's it been.

M3 I've been good how've you been sky.

Skylar I've been good.

M3 l have some good news to share with you l have a boyfriend.

Skylar well that's great I have a surprise to tell you.

M3 do you finally have a boyfriend.

Skylar I got a BF.

M3 really who.

Skylar a kid in my cabin.

M3 that's so cool we do I knew him.

Skylar no you don't.

x-virus Skylar who is this.

Skylar all this is.

M3 l'm M3 who are you.

x-virus l'm am

Toby Cody.

M3 nice to meet you Cody.

Jeff the hugger he prefers to go by x-virus.

M3 as in the cabin leader who won't be around that many proxies or serial killers.

x-virus the one and only.

M3 so is your BF here.

Skylar no.

x-virus BF?,

Skylar BF it's a boyfriend.

x-virus oh okay so who is your BF.

Sonic exe hey Cody.

x-virus Sonic.exe go away I'm busy at the moment.

Sonic exe doing what?,

x-virus making sure that my little pet connect doing anything stupid.

Sonic exe Oh you mean like a boyfriend.  And if so I'm glad that you get another pet other than rats and mice.

x-virus yes boyfriend.

Ticci-Toby what did you say about boyfriend did you finally get what can I annoy you to sit****?,

The Boy Of My Dreamsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें