"Of course," Y/n said in a disappointed tone, "Of course you won't kill yourself. I knew it. I'm disappointed in you Muzan, and here I thought you loved me, but no, you're still as selfish as ever. Goodnight, Muzan, I'm going to sleeping."

"Y/n wait—" Muzan tried to speak.

Y/n spoke up anyways, "I felt more love from other people. I have a feeling you already know who those people are. I'm ready to move on with my life, with my reincarnations, I'm ready to find another lover. Muzan, goodnight, don't be a demon in the morning."

With that, Y/n closed his eyes and fell into a dreamful sleep, not caring if Muzan tried to wake him up or anything.

☁︎︎ In The Dream Void; Heaven ☁︎

Y/n slowly opened his eyes, he stared at the void below him for a second until he looked up. When he did so, purple eyes were looking at him too. Shinobu stood in front of him, a white kimono hugged her tightly as an extra cloth was across her chest.

"Shinobu-San..." Y/n whispered as his eyes softened.

"Y/n..." Shinobu said as she smiled genuinely.

Y/n didn't waste anytime and hugged Shinobu tightly. Shinobu stumbled backwards a bit but reached up to hug Y/n's neck since he did become a little bit taller than the last time she saw him. She chuckled a bit as she could feel the love from Y/n.

"Don't leave me too, Shinobu-San..." Y/n muttered, pleadingly.

Shinobu took a deep breath and petted Y/n's hair caringly, "I'm sorry, Y/n, but it was part of the plan and I don't regret it. I know Kanao will finish the job, I believe in her."

Y/n wished he could cry but he couldn't. So, he just opted to hugging Shinobu closer to him as he buried his face into Shinobu's shoulder. She felt warm, it was nice for Y/n.

"But I do regret one thing," Shinobu said, pulling away and looking at Y/n's eyes, "I regret not being able to see you one last time. You made me feel loved, you made me feel happy, and I couldn't be anymore thankful to you Y/n. You are the butterfly in my life."

Shinobu caressed Y/n's cheek with her hand. Y/n couldn't help but lean into the touch, he closed his eyes in a tired manner as he felt the love that Shinobu been wanting to express through the simple action.

Shinobu smiled warmly as her eyes softened, "Thank you so much, Y/n. Until we met again..."

Shinobu started to turn into small sparkles, she withered away as Y/n was slowly being left behind once again. Y/n dropped the hand that was on top of Shinobu's. Ah, he felt cold again. But one thing was for sure, he regret not spreading more time with Shinobu.

☁︎︎ In The Dream Void; Hell - Douma ☁︎

Douma stared off into the black abyss as he waited to be sent to hell for his wrong doing. He did hear the small footsteps behind though, but he didn't turn around, he was too ashamed to turned around. He clutched his fist.

Y/n walked up to Douma, stopping a few feet away from him. He wanted to say something but he didn't, he knew that Douma wanted a bit of time for himself. So, Y/n let the demon talk on his own, not forcing him to talk.

"Hey, Y/n?" Douma spoke up.

"Yes, Douma?" Y/n asks.

Douma tilted his head down slightly, "Did I deserved to live in the first place? I had no emotions, I wasn't human to begin with. And then I became a demon, was that the right choice? Did I make the right choice all those years ago? If I didn't, could I have prevented this fate?"