"When I say I want to kill myself, or when I say I want you to kill me, I mean it. Muzan, I want to die, to sleep forever and never wake up. Do you not know how amazing that sounds to me? To tell me, if you really loved me, if you really did care for me, do you care about my and your sanity?"

Muzan's eyes were slightly widened at what Y/n had said. He had been checking on Y/n's mentality, really he has been. And whenever he knew that Y/n was stressed or in a depressive episode, he would give Y/n his love and whatever he wanted. Muzan wonders what he did wrong.

"But whatever," Y/n stated as he placed the butterfly pin on the flesh floor, making it sink into the flesh, "You are the king after all, so you will do what you please. No one can stop you, not even me, not even yourself. Once you realize what you have been doing for hundreds and thousands of years, will you feel the regret of guilt wash over you. But it would be too late, you will be hell, burning away."

Muzan's eyes sharpened, he grabbed the back of Y/n's hair and made him look up at him, "I will not die. I will not go to hell. I will live, forever, and you will be by my side. If you refuse to become a demon than I will search for every reincarnation of you and continue to make you mine. We will forever be together because I will forever keep looking for you."

Y/n didn't seemed bothered that his hair was being yanked, he just looked at Muzan boredly, "You say that, but is it what you want? No matter how you look at it, I will always reject you, over and over again. Do you really want to live on and on only to be in a one-sided relationship?"

Muzan gritted his teeth, "You know... You know that I just want to be with you. You were there when I was sick, you were there when I was bedridden, you... you and I loved each other Y/n!"

"But that was thousands of years ago," Y/n stated, "You were sick, but you were human, I know because you told me Muzan. I know I'm a reincarnation of your lover, Muzan, I know that. However, the method you use to have me again will do nothing but fail.

"If you loved me then you would've known that I only started to hate you because you turned into a demon. Sure, at the time, you were bedridden, and sick but I will loved you, no? However, I don't now. I hate you, Muzan, with my whole soul, and every reincarnation from now and the future, will forever hate you."

Muzan's breathe began to turn ragged and unstable. All he wanted was his Y/n, that was with him since he was born, to stay by his side. Why can't Y/n see that if he became a demon, him and Muzan will forever be together now? He's been searching for years and now he finally found Y/n, he doesn't want to let him go anymore.

"But if I'm a demon, if we're demons, we'll be together forever," Muzan stated as he finally let go of Y/n, "We won't have to start over with a new life, we won't have our memories erased and we'll be able to live forever... Why can't you see the up side? Why can't you see through my eyes?!"

"Because your eyes are no longer human, Muzan," Y/n said calmly, he leaned on the flesh wall, feeling tired, "Your eyes, your touch, your kisses, your own cells, they are no nothing human. I want to stay human, you want to be a demon. There is so much wrong with your eyes, I might as well give you mine.

"You believe that being a demon is a fantasy dream become real, while I see it as a nightmare. You think that being a demon is all that, but really it's not. For god's sake I won't be able to go outside to see the clouds if I become a demon. Just... stop thinking about yourself for once.

"But hey, if you love me, you would kill yourself right here and now."

Y/n's tired eyes stared right at Muzan in expectancy. He was still leaning on the flesh wall, not even caring if it stuck to him. Muzan didn't move an inch however. He stayed still, not knowing what to do. Y/n's eyes narrowed at Muzan.