Episode 7: Godzilla rises and Luigi falls

As the Manda head to New Donk City, which has Gorosaurus and Rodan roaming around, the new creature follows them, chasing one of them. He then struggles with it, causing a flood. As he bites down on the Manda, he gets onto land. Although having trouble breathing, he kills the Manda with his teeth, releasing the archetype on its body. The monster than evolves into an amphibious creature with grey skin and an eel like head.

 The monster than evolves into an amphibious creature with grey skin and an eel like head

As he begins to roam around, he notices a Manda. It was female and was scared of him. The creature then signals to Manda that he's not a threat as he begins to walk across the city, bringing a bunch of red dust with him. He sees Gorosaurus, who growls at him, but instead of fighting the creature, he allows him to leave. The creature begins going across Metro City's streets clumsily, until collapsing on an apartment. He then grows two more legs and his gills close up and he becomes bipedal. His face also alters a bit.

The beast then roars as he begins going across the city

Meanwhile, Anguirus is contained in a huge facility that E. Gadd designed to keep him from escaping. He begins testing Anguirus' abilities to see the future, and even gives him food. Smg4, meanwhile, is worried about something. "Smg4 you've been acting strange after you and Anguirus passed out. What's wrong?" Mario asked his clone. "I've been thinking that if Anguirus can see the future, then he would've known that he was gonna get captured. So why did he show up anyway? Was it because he knew it would happen but couldn't change it? What was the point?" "Like buying a lottery ticket, thinking you might not win it?" "Yeah. I just want to know why he and these kaiju appeared and what do they mean." Mario looks at Anguirus in his cage, thinking about what Smg4 said. "The meaning of seeing the future...."

Meanwhile, Toadette and Merlee are on a plane to Isle Delfino. "So, who is this Count Bleck?" Toadette asked. "He's a fellow researcher and a huge fan of Ashihara's work. He was very impressed by your report and sent that in response." "Ashihara has fans?" "Yes. You see this? This is a blueprint of an Archetype." "With 4 dimensional rotation, you can see the 3 dimensional in reflection. I see. In a different dimension, the molecule has a new symmetry." "In other words?" "In other words, the Archetype we see are just a part of the shape. For example, let's say this jello is our space and time, and this toothpick is light. Even if there was a trans temporal distortion, we wouldn't notice it. But when light is transmitted, it penetrates the world twice. Hence time refraction." "Correct. It also means that archetype is a material with a higher trans temporal structure." "So half of this matter is in another world. Does that mean archetypes are from another universe?" "We refer to the source veins as Singular Points." "Singular Points? Is there one in Isle Delfino?" "No, but it is similar to one." An announcement comes from the pilot, who announces that they have to land due to the presence of Meganula.