Prologue: 5 years ago

(I've been thinking about making this for months, so I thought that I should make this. I hope you guys enjoy it. The story is based on Singular Point and the Genesis Arc from Smg4. Here's a list of the kaiju appearing:

Radioactive Monster Godzilla

Ancient Monster ??? (basically a twist)

Mystery Monster Salunga

Precognitive Monster Anguirus 

Supersonic Monster Rodan

Jet Jaguar 

Prehistoric Monster Gorosaurus 

Marine Monster Manda

Radio Wave Monster Meganulon and Meganula 

Moguera

Queen Bee Monster Megaguirus

I came up with most of the code names for the kaiju myself (I don't mean the names specifically, I mean the aliases). And to clarify, I do not own any of this material. The rights go to Nintendo, Toho, and SMG4 himself. Now, let's start with the origin of Smg4 and 3.)

Professor E. Gadd, an old friend of the Mario bros, was working on a new invention to serve as a helper to the Bros. "(Panting) ok, it's almost complete." He said, while sweating. At the same time, a giant white USB with a blue arrow with the label SMG4 heads towards E. Gadd's lab, landing directly into the lab. E. Gadd hears this and goes into the lab and finds it. 

It opens, and a man resembling Mario comes out of it

It opens, and a man resembling Mario comes out of it. "Wh- where am I?! What is this place?!" He said in a shocked and confused way. "Mario?" E. Gadd said in confusion. "Who's Mario?" "I believe that would be you because you look like him, but different. Do you know your name?" "Uhhhhhhh (looks at the label SMG4 on his "home") SMG4?" "What does that stand for? "I don't know. All I remember is waking up in (looks at the USB he came from) whatever this is." "Well, maybe it's amnesi-" Suddenly, a strange Indian folk song plays in SMG4's "home" and E. Gadd goes in.

"What is this song supposed to be?" "I'm not sure. I heard it when I woke up. It's just been playing on repeat. I don't really know what it's supposed to mean." E. Gadd then analyzes the song's data and finds some sort of code in it. "Hey SMG4, what does the code 05639160700302 mean?" "05639 (puts his hand on his head) I think I heard that before." His attention is drawn to a robot. "What is that supposed to be?" "Oh! That's Jet Jaguar. It's a robot I've been working on to kick some ass. It's pretty strong." "It doesn't look that strong." "How do you know?" Because the self-diagnostic program is incomplete and its main frame is distorting a little bit. And it needs an AI or pilot to control it better." E. Gadd looks at him weirdly. "How could you know about software or mechanics?" SMG4's face widens when he realizes that he knows a lot about technology. " I-I-I don't know, it just popped into my head!" "Maybe you can help me build him. You think you could?" "I think I could." SMG4 then gets some tools to help with building Jet Jaguar alongside E. Gadd. 

Meanwhile.........

Bowser and Kamek were working on another mech known as Moguera. "Is it almost done Kamek?" "I managed to build the 3 main parts for it, Master Bowser; they're called Gotengo,  Star Falcon, and Mini Moguera. Gotengo can travel underwater, Star Falcon can travel through air, and Mini Moguera can travel-" "Let me guess, land?" Kamek gets a bit annoyed. "*groans* Yes. And soon it will go through the mushroom kingdom and maybe even kill Mario." "Good! This time I won't fail with Moguera on my side." Suddenly, a USB like spaceship similar to SMG4's (except the label had 3 instead of 4), but different crashed into Bowser's throne room. 

The ship opened and revealed another individual similar to Mario and SMG4, but instead wore black and blue

The ship opened and revealed another individual similar to Mario and SMG4, but instead wore black and blue. "**coughs** Where the hell am I? What is this place?" The figure then sees Bowser, who looked at him angrily. "Mario?! You think you can crash a goddamn ship into MY ceiling and get away with it?! And why are you in different clothes, you pesky plumber?!" "Who the hell is Mario? And I didn't even know this was your place, so quit whining!" Bowser then looks at him and becomes confused. "Hold on, if you're not Mario, then why do you look like him?" "How the hell am I supposed to know?" "What's your name, if you're not Mario?" "Uhhhhhhh (looks at his ship and sees the label SMG3) I think my name is SMG3." "SMG3? What does that stand for?" "How could I know? It just stands for me I guess." "So you're name is just letters?" "Aren't all names letters?" "Good point." Suddenly, the same song that played in SMG4's ship begins playing, scaring both of them. 

"What the hell is that." "You're asking me? It's your home!" "Well I woke up and I didn't see much in it!" They find a computer that scans the data of the music and the code 20300706193650 is put on the screen. "20300706193650. What are these numbers supposed to mean?" "I don't know. All I know is that it's telling me to go to something called the SHIVA consortium." "Shiva? You mean those guys that say they'll be studying something unique?" "I think so. Can you tell me where they are Bowser?" "I think there's a base that the consortium own in Dry Dry Dessert." "Ok, good." "Also, SMG3, you better fix the ceiling before you go, ok?! "**groans** fine."