A Show and a Farewell

Ranboo walked with the bee boy as they proceeded the dinning room. A gaurd in front of them leading the way. Ranboo glared at the gaurd. The idiot gaurd had interrupted their plans of taking a piece of wool from the strange blue sheep.

Ranboo gave a small sigh as he made a self note to get a small patch of the blue wool later. Ranboo suddenly remembered something the bee boy had said to him earlier after he found himself in some hay. Tubbo told him that he might have lost a book, why did he have a book? Ranboo also made a self note to ask Tubbo about this later.

By the time Ranboo and Tubbo got to the dinner room it was about sundown. Ranboo noticed that the place the gaurd had brought them wasn't a dinning room but to a garden that had a long white covered table which had a red and black centerpiece and candles on it. Tommy and the king had already sat down, the king at one end and the bird child on his left.

"Hey Tommy you won't believe what we found," Tubbo said greeting his friend as he went to sit across from him. Ranboo took the other end seat. "Bring out the food." The king said as servants came with trays and laid them on the table. Tommy and Tubbo looked at the food as if they've never seen anything more amazing. Ranboo felt his stomach launch at the table, he hadn't had a real meal since he left his kingdom. The king noded and the servants left.

After eating their last plat the moon had gone up. Tommy looked almost sick but he was trying to eat another piece of bread. Tubbo had tapped out and was now laying back into his chair. The king was wiping his mouth with a cloth after finishing his last bite. Ranboo's stomach ached. He really should have knew better since he'd only had a hand full of rabbit food since he'd left his kingdom. He shouldn't have ate so much.

The king clinged his glass of red liquid, which he was the only one to have, and stood. "To answer your earlier question Tommy I ask you to look at the moon." Tommy and Tubbo looked at the sky and Ranboo followed them after. The bright blazing object floated in space peacefully but in front of it a silhouette is visible, one, two, three, and so on.

Ranboo got a chilling feeling and looked around. Ranboo raised his tail immediately. Tommy and Tubbo were to busy gazing at the sky they hadn't notice the figures of ghosts around them. The ghosts only visible by their colored outline which are all around the area.

Ranboo suddenly realized his eyes were looking for someone but his mind didn't know who. Ranboo got the feeling the person he was looking for wasn't around since he didn't feel like he found them. The chilly feeling was also fading.

Some ghosts looked at the three strangers as the things passed by. These ghosts have probably been watching us since we arrived. Ranboo glared around at the ghosts. "This is why it's called the Phantom Kingdom!" Tommy shouted to the king. The king smiled noding. Why was the king so interested in the bird peasant?

"This land was blessed after I died and came back. The land was now made to give a new opportunity to the lost souls, to see their loved ones and speak again." The king spoke while looking up at the moon. The king turned and looked at the three. "It's getting late now and if you want to leave early you should start to rest." Tommy and Tubbo made their way back inside the castle.

Ranboo got up and looked at the king who was standing aswell. "Why are you so interested into the bird traveler?" The king thought for a moment before saying with a sad smile, "He reminds me of someone." Ranboo waited hoping for more of an answer but he knew he wouldn't get one. The king walked away not saying another word.

Tommy woke up to the sunlight which filled his room. His stomach still ached from last night and he was still tired. He'd spent half the night in the restroom but right now he was sprawled on his bed. He wished he didn't have to get up but he knew he had to. Boy he sure hoped he could get some breakfast to go. He was still going through the pain of last night so he didn't feel like eating but he still wanted it. Tommy sat up and kissed his bed. "I'll miss you sweet sweet king bed."

Tommy met Tubbo on his way to the kitchen. "Have you seen Ranboo?" His friend asked him. Tommy shook his head and started to grab some fruit and stuff it in his bag. Tommy's knee felt better but it could've also been his stomach taking all the pain attention. Tubbo grabbed some water and said, "I met a ghost yesterday he was pretty cool, his name was wilbur." Tommy got a weird feeling as his bee friend said the name of the ghost. So weird I feel like I've heard that name before but where?

Tommy and Tubbo were now at the entrance with all the food and water they could carry. "Where the fuck is that creepy prince brat?" His bee friend shrugged in response. "Maybe he's at the blue sheep," Tubbo noded his head to a direction. Tubbo started walking and Tommy followed.

They got to the little fenced area and Tubbo pet the sheep who was eating some hay. "No prince brat but cool sheep." Tubbo seemed to remember something and he put his stuff he was carrying down then jumped into a pile of hay. Tommy looked at the sheep who was looking at him. Humor seemed to be in its eyes as it looked at Tommy. Tommy glared at the sheep. Smug blue animal. Tommy looked around then looked away as he pet the animal.

"What are you doing Tubs?" Tommy said as he walked to the hay pile Tubbo went into. Tubbo popped his head out of the hay seeming disappointed. "Ranboo dropped a book around here yesterday, I guess he came and got it." Tommy froze. A book. No it can't be the same book...if it was then Tubbo would've meet the real Ranboo. Tubbo wouldn't be so eager to find the prince if he knew.

A gaurd walks to them, "The king wants to speak with you Tommy." Tommy shared a confused look with Tubbo. "I guess you have to find him on your own." Tubbo nods. Tommy followed the gaurd as they approached the garden they were yesterday. The garden was now missing its' long white clothed table in the middle of it. The king was without his crown as he put his gazed on Tommy. Tommy also noticed the king was holding something. "Tommy how long have you been without a family?" The king looked at him dolefully as he asked.

Tommy looked skeptical at the king. He's so pushy with personal questions. "Maybe 7 years but I met Tubbo 5 year's ago." Phil nods, "Will you be leaving soon?" Tommy looked a little nervous, "Yeah we also took some stuff for the road." The king smiled, "Take all you wish." The king looked down at a patch of flowers seeming in a sorrowful trance.

No words were sounded for a minute. Is this guy going to say anything or can I go? The crownless winged king tore his eyes from the flowers and looked at Tommy. "I...I think I'm you're father Tommy." Tommy froze. This guy really must be crazy. He has to be crazy if he thinks he's really my dad. Tommy shook his head, "No my family abandoned me." Tommy took a step back. The king let his wings out and offered Tommy what he was holding. In his hand was an emerald.

"A friend gave me this and I'd like you to have it. I know it can't replace anything that has happened to you but I'd like you to take this and maybe visit me again?" Tommy had tears starting to burn into his eyes. Tommy looked at the emerald. Tommy looked hurt and confused with mixed emotions. Tommy hesitantly took the emerald then ran out of the garden to find his friend.

Tommy put the emerald away and wiped away the tears. His leg stung and he was starting to feel its pain again. He started to limp a little as he continued to walk. He heard voices speaking and made his way to them. Speaking of weird things, Ranboo and Tubbo were there talking to each other. "Great the gangs fucking back together, let's go." Tommy walked pass them on his way to the front entrance.

Tommy lead the way as they made their way through the waking phantom kingdom. Tommy slowlied down, did he smell the fire again? He glances around only to see Ranboo raise his tail as if noticing the alarming smell. Tommy shook it off then kept walking, his bee friend flying near him. Tommy finally found the fire which was on a small patch of grass

He didn't know who or what was chasing them day in the woods but he did know that this person, or whatever it was, was something to stay away from.

...

A person with black hair wearing a white shirt watched the three guys go.
"Follow them." The black haired guy said before the friendly ghost Tubbo met disappears into the shadows. The guy looked up at the sky, I won't let you leave this time. Not again Tommy.