Preparation

It was Miranda first interview for the assistant possession at the warren foundation. She was excited she wanted this job for a little minute. She got out of bed and ran her shower while it got hot she brushed her teeth and washed her face.

She decided to wash her hair in the shower so that her hair would be curly. She missed her curls she had her hair straight for a couple of weeks now.
In the shower she washed her body with dr'till ment soap. The washed her hair with shampoo and conditioner.

When she got out the shower she wrapped herself with a white towel. She was began to defuse her hair because if she blow dried her hair It would become straight.
After defusing her hair she got some curl cream and ran it threw her hair. She decided to just wear her afro and not do anything els to it.

 (This is what her hair looked like )

She walked in to her closet and found a black pencil skirt and she pared it with a white floral dress shirt and with three inch all back red bottoms.

She put on her clothes and admired how her body look in the clothes she put on. Damn my booty look good she said out loud. She was so used to barely putting on anything going to work so she wasn't sure on how she would look in Business attire. She was pleased with the out come she finished off with oiling her legs and arms and spraying herself with perfume.

And now it was time to go so she gathered up her purse and keys and résumé and out the door she went.

Authors notes.

How are y'all liking the storie and where do you think it will go from here. I promise the chapters will get longer but I'm getting in the feel of things right now.