3 Part

"You know, your child has your shitty ass attudide."Katsuki rasied an eyebrow, "Oh really."Yeah, when they mention your tie with Midoriya, one of them gave a very rough kick."Bakugou laughs, "That's no shitty attudide, they know who should be number 1."Bakugou held his mate in his arms and botg fell alseep. Hitoshi woke to a sudden jolt of pain. He locked around and saw the clock, it was 5:23am. He laid back down to only sit back up straight in pain. He held his stomach, panting in pain. He shaked Katsuki very violently. "What!," he snapped to only realize the pained scent. He sat up more quickly, "What's the matter. Is everything ok.""I'm not fucking ok," he turned to Katsuki, "I'm about to go in lab-," he let out a pained yelp. Katsuki got up so quick, he fell out of bed. He through on a tank top and quickly got Hitoshi out of bed. Bakugou would freak out every time Hitoshi gave a cry of pain. Both put on their slippers, since it was easy putting on then shoes. They walked to the car fast as the can. Leaving the house in a hurry. Then Bakugou did ran a red light. Hitoshi was lying on the hospital bed, holding, more like crushing Katsuki's hand. Just breathe slowly," Katsuki said trying to calm to omega. "Don't tell me what to fucking do," then he groaned in pain, "When all this is ... Over I'm going to fucking kill you- ah."Well, I like to see you try but you need to focus on one thing at a time," trying his best to not yell at the sassy omega. "One thing... Your kidding righ-ah. I have two things in my stomach. I can't focus on one thing! ... Ah... Oh I'm going to kill you."He-," was cut off by a loud pained yelp. The doctor came in asking if the pain outbursts were getting closer. Leaving Hitoshi to say, "No fucking shit."