Part3:I'm Here

I wake up at the morning, I yawn then look around me, the blondish is sleeping ,How can I change my clothes while he's here maybe I should wake him up , But he's tired that will be offensive if I just bother him right now , so I take my clothes and go to the bathroom

Timeskip

"hey robin" I said at the girl next to me "Hello Evebelle where did you sleep tomorrow?"Robin responded smiling "In the room of the blond guy who was with us tomorrow" I answered "hmm you mean S-" robin says but suddenly stopped , then continues  "hey ! your bounty has increased from 230.000.000 belly to 320.000.000 belly" "Woaa !! No way !! Haha , Good news , but why ?" I asked taking the news paper from her hands , "Mine , and luffy's too ! because of the marine ford" "you'll come to the meeting ?" robin questions "Hell yeah !! I can't wait , I want to see how the revolutionaries work" I said" by the way from when you were here ?" "Some weeks , what about you where did you go at first ?" robin asked "bartholomeo sent me to the Island of the marine ford, It was full of marines from all ranks , Like hell heeh , I barely could hid my Identity , I met Garb also , he knew me but I disappeared" I responded her with a

funny

tone  "Huh, you still a trouble maker " robin affirmed but suddenly a man enters the room "Robin-san the meeting will begin in fifteen minutes you should go there" the guy says  as robin and I stand up "We'll come right now , thanks Kirry!!" Robin responded kindly.

Time skip

I entered the meeting room with my friend there are ten chairs around the table "Evebelle, There are the leads of the the revolutionaries" Robin whispered in my ear , I raised my head to see the Men In front of me , Is that Ivankov ?? Why is he here ! and that's the brown haired girl from yesterday and staff san Is sitting there too ! so I take a sit at the end of the table "hello! I'm Evebelle" I talked timidly "Is that the new girl ?" a woman with blond hair asked "Yes ! I am and actually I have a name ! It's victoire D.Evebelle "Hey gull !! Long time no see" Ivan-san says "Ivan-sama ! glad to see you here!" I answered Moments later, we heard the door opening and Dragon entered all the people in the room stand up but me . everyone look at me surprised and sit down "Dragon-san, after the death of the white beard the balance of powers in the world diverged , The marines and the nobles of the world find it the ideal chance to impose their authority so we have to do something before they can do anything" a young man with black hair say s firmly "everything is under our control for now but we don't know when the things overturn so we have to be prepared for any change that may happen In the coming days" the blond woman talks "mmmfufufufu , our chief of staff should have a plan right?" Ivankov laughed slightly "that's enough!" Dragon ordered "every place has a dark side and our mission is to end this darkness , now we'll explore the real darkness In the world to face the government  " "the darkness in the world is so deep , I saw It all in Sabaody , the celestial dragons were killing people , enslaving them It was hell and we can't do anything and the world government was protecting their crimes  at the expense of innocents I'll do anything to stop it" I said "Hey Gul ! It's not that easy -" a fishman says but was cutted by dragon "It's okay she's strong enough to go on a mission with your team" "you mean with me , koala and sabo ,? W-"  "Wait !! Did you just said sabo ? who is sabo Where is he !! Talk now !!" I shouted hard "what are you saying ! are you crazy? Sabo is No.2 he is sitting next to Dragon look at him the blond guy with a scar on his left eye" the fishman answered , I felt weak I couldn't open my mouth to talk I'm just shocked could he be him ? I'm angry I feel pain in my stomach my eyes watered and I stand up without thinking and the chair fall down I walked towards Sabo with weak knees and I stopped just in front of him I touched his cheek and asked "Sabo, is that you ? " I murmured to the boy in front of me "Evebelle , I intended to tell you B-"

Third person's pov

Evebelle slapped him powerfully , everyone looked at them shocked "I knew that would happen.." koala smirked "The new girl just slapped the 2nd boss in front of all the leads here" a boy says with sarcasm "Why .. All those years  I was crying alone for you , For my innocent "brother" how can you be that cruel person to let me alone with the scars on my heart , at least , you was able to send me a letter to tell me that you're alive , I said trembling with tears on my cheeks , I remember when the celestial dragon shoot one you , the only thing that I saw after that is your hat , I took It with me and I kept it as the only memory of you .. I'm feelin-" Sabo took Evebelle's hand and pulled her rudely out of the room while she's shouting and yelling at him "Leave me .. don't touch me , I hate you .." "Evebelle , I'm sorry , I cannot contact you or anyone else also at that time dragon said that it's the best thing for your safety

.. I knew I shouldn't do that I waited to the day we can meet to talk , please forgive me" sabo said hugging the trembled girl until she calmed down "Sabo .. I missed you so much I'm so happy seeing you here" she whispers  , sabo grabs her chin and smiles to her "Don't cry .. I'm here now! I will protect you" he says "No ! Evebelle responds , I'm the one who'll protect you , I don't want to lose you too again" "you won't lose me , I'm here beside you" sabo answered "ace .. he died , I can't believe it , the last time I saw him was In Arabasta , we had a fight and I nearly beat him , But luffy came and Dhoom !!! he didn't stay a long time with us and now I'm so regretful because I didn't stay with him so much , at the marine ford his last words were "take care of yourself my little girl ,and don't forget that I love you and I'm always with you" I didn't have time to talk to him, Evebelle says, Luffy was totally In a shock and Jinbei saved him I'm really graceful for those who helped us especially Ivankov san he saved luffy's life after he nearly died but there was a miracle as he said .. even crocodile and buggy they was all luffy's allies he's super I swear , without ace I feel so empty. In Arabasta He promised me to have a date the next time we meet but he died-" sabo cuts her when he puts his finger on her mouth "No! you're not alone , you have friends , same thing for Luffy he has a super power of making allies. Now, you have to be stronger so you can stand In the new world , we'll go to missions together so you can improve your skills" "Okay !!" Evebelle laughed and kissed his cheek , Sabo blushed and murmured "what about going back to the meeting room?" "yeah of course !!!" Evebelle responded with a wink ! when the two turned they saw all the attendants spying on them chuckling and their faces Become Crimson like tomatoes .  

Evebelle's pov

 We entered the room to see everyone laughing "hoy !finally you remebred that we're at the middle of a meeting you two love birds !" the fishman says mocking "Heyy ! we're siblings !!! shut the hell up" I responded angrily "so we can continue the meeting" Sabo says  "that's all for today sabo , koala and Evebelle come to my office later, you can go now!" dragon talks then he leaves and we all went to our rooms.

AN: That's my first Fanfiction , Sorry for my bad english and I'll try to write more longer parts , Put your Ideas In comments and thanks :*